• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILER, I guess) Where and when does the human form of the Org. members appear when recreated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslash

So, I've been thinking... Why did Lea and the other apprentices (except Braig) appear in Radiant Garden during the events in KH3D? The same goes to Xehanort in TWTNW. And also, why in that exact time? Shouldn't they appear in the exact moment their Nobodies were "destroyed"?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, I've been thinking... Why did Lea and the other apprentices (except Braig) appear in Radiant Garden during the events in KH3D? The same goes to Xehanort in TWTNW. And also, why in that exact time? Shouldn't they appear in the exact moment their Nobodies were "destroyed"?

They appeared in Radiant Garden because that was where they lost their Hearts.

Xehanort in TWTNW?

I doubt regaining one's full self is an instant occurrence and probably takes a while to happen? Or the writers didn't really think about the time thing?

Awards
None of the Organization members could reform because their hearts were trapped in Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts. Once Sora destroyed it at the end of KHII, all of the hearts returned to their bodies at the same time. They appeared in Radiant Garden because that's where they originally split into Heartless and Nobodies. It's currently unknown why Braig didn't appear with the others.

Xbladewielder

Awards
They appeared in Radiant Garden because that was where they lost their Hearts.

Xehanort in TWTNW?

I doubt regaining one's full self is an instant occurrence and probably takes a while to happen? Or the writers didn't really think about the time thing?

I agree with you. I wonder where Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord went though.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

I was wondering that too.. I don't think we saw them in the opening of D.D.D, right? Or did they exist in their own worlds when they turned to Heartless and Nobodies?

Maybe some of them is still with the True Organization 13 that is loyal to Xehanort.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I was wondering that too.. I don't think we saw them in the opening of D.D.D, right? Or did they exist in their own worlds when they turned to Heartless and Nobodies?

The possibility that their heartless haven't been destroyed is still there. There is no way to know if they're whole again or not. I always wondered why people don't seem to consider that possibility.

Some of them might've also been one of the 13 different hooded Xehanorts that appeared in DDD. Well, the ones whose face we didn't see.

Roxie1563

Awards
The possibility that their heartless haven't been destroyed is still there. There is no way to know if they're whole again or not. I always wondered why people don't seem to consider that possibility.

Some of them might've also been one of the 13 different hooded Xehanorts that appeared in DDD. Well, the ones whose face we didn't see.

True.. And perhaps they are there, just we can't tell from the hoods. I wonder if Larxene and Luxord is with them? They're savage and ruthless.. they may agree with Xehanort's goals.

State

Awards
I have a theory, and it's the thought that, since Xehanort has a direct influence with Xigbar and Saix, it's possible they regained their existence where he wanted them to regain it, near him; Where Nothing Gathers.

Thoughts?

Roxie1563

Awards
I have a theory, and it's the thought that, since Xehanort has a direct influence with Xigbar and Saix, it's possible they regained their existence where he wanted them to regain it, near him; Where Nothing Gathers.

Thoughts?

Hm, that's a theory, but how can we know for sure? I mean, we could know if there is ever KH:3D FM, but I'm not sure on that since there is KH 1.5 HD Collection going on here.

Maybe Noruma can expand on that when there is an interview going on.

flurryflames

That is my consumption as well. MX seems to have control over the other hooded members when he looks at them. In fact I didn't even see Saix was there until he jumped out of his seat and then materialized his Claymore.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
True.. And perhaps they are there, just we can't tell from the hoods. I wonder if Larxene and Luxord is with them? They're savage and ruthless.. they may agree with Xehanort's goals.
Didn't Larxene try to overthrow the Organization along with Marluxia? Why would she side with the people she tried to overthrow?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Didn't Larxene try to overthrow the Organization along with Marluxia? Why would she side with the people she tried to overthrow?

If Xehanort overrides her will with his own and uses her as a puppet she would not have a choice, much like it was intended for Sora.
In fact the only members who are known to be in Xehanort's new Organisation willingly are Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Young Xehanort and Xigbar.
Saix was implied by Nomura in the Ultimania to be the same as Xigbar, but there's still some controversy in the fandom if Saix is really, like Xigbar, an evil douchebag who sides willingly with Xehanort of if he's controlled against his will like Terra is.

That said, Xemnas originally sent those members considered traitors or "worthless" to Castle Oblivion in order to get rid of them, so Larxene being one of the darknesses would be rather slim, which however on the other hand would mean that Dilan (aka Xaldin) is a high possibility (he is still unstable according to Aeleus and he wasn't sent to Castle Oblivion, not to mention that as Xaldin he was quite the douchebag as well).
On this train, Luxord and ,sadly, even the useless twit Demyx are also candidates for being one of the 13 darknesses.

flurryflames

If Xehanort overrides her will with his own and uses her as a puppet she would not have a choice, much like it was intended for Sora.
In fact the only members who are known to be in Xehanort's new Organisation willingly are Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Young Xehanort and Xigbar.
Saix was implied by Nomura in the Ultimania to be the same as Xigbar, but there's still some controversy in the fandom if Saix is really, like Xigbar, an evil douchebag who sides willingly with Xehanort of if he's controlled against his will like Terra is.

That said, Xemnas originally sent those members considered traitors or "worthless" to Castle Oblivion in order to get rid of them, so Larxene being one of the darknesses would be rather slim, which however on the other hand would mean that Dilan (aka Xaldin) is a high possibility (he is still unstable according to Aeleus and he wasn't sent to Castle Oblivion, not to mention that as Xaldin he was quite the douchebag as well).
On this train, Luxord and ,sadly, even the useless twit Demyx are also candidates for being one of the 13 darknesses.

Yes they may be douchebags, but there is always a motivation of why someone does something. Xigbar maybe on Xeohanort's side, but he seems pretty unstable at times. if he finds out that Lea has something that he wants I am sure he will think about his actions since he still has parts of his mind.

Even was unstable as well and since he is the scientist that helped Xenmas in the part with creating Xion he would still use him. I doubt Even would want to be on the side of the one who defeated him during Castle Oblivion.

Demyx is not that useless, some fans believe him to be acting like that on purpose. If anything he might be one of the smartest manipulators considering how he gets himself out of missions. He may have hated work and was lazy, but like Axel he hung onto his memories (which in his case was his sitar.) We saw his true colors before he got defeated by Sora. That "useless twit" can at least fight if he needs to do so. He is/was very good at it. If he was useless Axel would of not stood up for him in Days. There is more to Demyx than even Axel seems to hint on. -_- After all you shouldn't "Don't judge others by appearance." Now with Luxord he seems more loyal and not forced into the reins like Demyx may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back