• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Spoiler*Here is the anwser to KH2 secret ending confusion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2 Lover

Go to this link. Then go to the 7th or 8th post. You will see a ton paragraph's. This info. has the anwser how xehanort lost his memory and what the letter says at the end of the KH2 ending. The KH2 secret ending is in the future!

Oblivions_Heart

yea it does seem kind of weird since namura hasnt even givin out any info,nor has he really made a true storyline..but hey people have connections here...the story does sound like it might be real but i really cant be sure..hey well anyways nice find

ansemx18

It's a theory, I mean Nomura is practically the only one who knows the story, and maybe his team if they started working on KH3 already....

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
wow that was an amazing theory... Like...wow... omg i dont even know what to say I really hope thats what kh3 is about because I loved it... better than any theory I have ever heard...

TruChaos

Im sorry thats the dumbest shizznt I ever heard. Maybe good for a fanfic, as far theories go the nothing to back it up.

Galoop

truchaos shut the &*%$ up its a very good theroy nd thank you for posting it i have yet wonderd when the next kingdom hearts is going to be like the storyline maybe xahernort is set out to kill riku kairi nd sora

TruChaos

How is that a good theory when they have nothing to back it up...? All they did was take the stuff that was shown in the trailer and made a half-ass theory/fanfic.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's funny that you guys are arguing over this. There's not ANY facts other than that video and about two recent interviews to base these theories on. KH3, or whatever it is to be called, isn't coming out for a while. If we get any information, it'll be next year.

Why does everyone believes now that the fourth path is Dawn? I thought the keyblade of present was far more believeable. Also, twilight is dawn. There are two periods of Twilight during a day, Dawn and Dusk. How does it make sense for it to be Light, Dark, Dawn, and Twilight....which would basically be Light, Dark, TWILIGHT, and Twilight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back