• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler compilation Sora Scenes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I just wanted to get a list of the sora scenes and where they were.
The last one I remember is when Roxas jumps off of the cliff in Neverland, but there should have been some after that...

Anyway, just post where you remember them (youtube videos would be nice) so we can figure out where they are.

xDENLINx

You mean where we could see Sora doing the same as Roxas was doing?

If so, The main one I remember was in Wonderland, first visit, walking through the first room. Another one was when Roxas finished a round in the collusium and the both did the keyblade swing around up to shoulder thing. I would find youtube videos, but i'm a lil bit too lazy atm :/

State

Awards
I just wanted to get a list of the sora scenes and where they were.
The last one I remember is when Roxas jumps off of the cliff in Neverland, but there should have been some after that...

Anyway, just post where you remember them (youtube videos would be nice) so we can figure out where they are.

are you talking about the scenes that show up whenever roxas has a "deja-vu" feeling?

edit: if you were talking about the above mentioned, some walkthroughts on youtube include scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back