• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**SPOILER** Cloud vs Sephiroth video (HQ)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
this is to answer question #2

Drive Extension
Early on in Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora receives new clothing, replacing his rather silly looking attire from the original game. At the same time, he earns the ability to use "Drives" which, among many other things, further alter his appearance while activated. Interestingly enough, there is a simply way to "extend" the length of a Drive's visual transformation, so as to reflect in cut-scenes as well: During any of the game's numerous "objective" based fights, simply complete the event with a Drive activated and Sora will retain his modified appearance for the story event that follows.
Contributed By: Ashley Winchester

figure it out

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
It's simple to understand...From now on,in cutscenes,if you were in Drive before the Cutscene happened,then you see Sora in his Drive Costume,but all party members are present.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
1. Dunno. I think Sora and the others explain it later, but I couldn't understand much of it.
2. While you can't use forms during the Sephiroth boss fight, there's a small bit after the fight where you can still control Sora before the cutscene with Cloud and Sephiroth begin. The person who recorded this went into Final Form before talking to Sephiroth again, and so he appears as that form in the cutscene.
3. I guess Sora knew that it was something Cloud wanted to do on his own. He didn't want to interfere.

Stryder_sdc

sephiroth talks to cloud about cloud can never defeat him because of the darkness always wins, but tifa attacks sephy saying that light always wins, so cloud attacks sephiroth again, the glowing is when cloud transports himself and sephiroth to a world filled with darkness because, as tifa says, the light is stronger in darkness

1948dragon_

Stryder_sdc said:
sephiroth talks to cloud about cloud can never defeat him because of the darkness always wins, but tifa attacks sephy saying that light always wins, so cloud attacks sephiroth again, the glowing is when cloud transports himself and sephiroth to a world filled with darkness because, as tifa says, the light is stronger in darkness
ok thax for the info:D

Wrath of Roxas

1. Dont know.
2. Its because after you beat sephiroth you can drive when you are on your way to cloud not during the fight.
3. I dont know i guess that he didnt want to interfer since cloud has been searching for sephiroth for a long time and wants revenge so he wanted cloud to have that opportunity

Ansem/Sephy

I thought it looked like Cloud was about to use Omnislash again . . . that would have been awesome! Too bad, if he did use it, they didn't show it, and well, just too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back