• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl'e

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut

^ I lol'd.

It did look like blood. But after watching it again, it looked more black than dark red. And it doesn't seem to be dripping blood.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

It's honestly not that graphic to begin with, appearance wise. I mean, there's no blood. He doesn't even yell in anguish until the second attack anyway, and once that happens he smirks as he jumps away.

There's not much that needs censorship.

All guns in KH2 were censored without it really being necessary. The pirates in Port Royal all carried around crossbows instead of guns. The scene were will was threatening to shoot himself was also altered because of this. The Hydra's blood was also changed.

Believe it, if they wanna censor, they're gonna censor whether it's necessary or not.

Girl'e

Some kids are actually dumb enough to try these things out though. And if something happen the parents are most likely to blame the game (even if they know their kid shouldn't do it anyways). Actually, a crossbow sounds worse than a gun.

ThreeLights

They will censor this. Hands down. Dont forget, they also censored Axel's death.

But I bet it'll be a minor change. Like the darkness wont bubble up in his face or something.

αsiя

space coke
Man thats what I hate that the NA version censor all this stuff

T

The Spoiler

Nah they wont censor it.

And lol at how Braig jumps away! Couldnt they have just made him run? lol wtf

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Man thats what I hate that the NA version censor all this stuff
Yeah, damn your american version that 90% of the time ends up becoming the european version as well! :wink:

Nah they wont censor it.

And lol at how Braig jumps away! Couldnt they have just made him run? lol wtf

Considering what they changed before, it is likely to happen.

I know, I started thinking of DBZ when he jumped like that.

T

The Spoiler

Yeah, damn your american version that 90% of the time ends up becoming the european version as well! :wink:

Considering what they changed before, it is likely to happen.

I know, I started thinking of DBZ when he jumped like that.
I didnt think it was bad... but Axel ON FREAKING FIRE was pretty bad.

The most they would do it take out the darkness flowing from his eye.

DXLelouch

why cant they just give the game a T for teen rating i mean come on lolz i thk they jump to conclusions too much jsut cause one dmn kid gets hurt stupid parents its their fault he did it cause they bought the damn game lolz

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But Axel IS fire! They could have left it since his element was fire and it makes sense that he would die as a smoldering flame.

And I can see NA jerks taking the darkness out. It would be too obvious that the darkness burned his whole eye away. And the burn on his cheek looks kinda like blood.

But if they are nice enough, we might not get any edits. (Because I think that is pointless seeing that we see sex, drugs, and alcohol on tv everyday. What makes a burning eye any different from that stuff? Or Axel's death in a ring of fire?)

xgnarmanx

How is axels death bad? He was on fire.... he went up in an explosion of fire so id expect his clothes to be alittle burnt.

America is just stupid somtimes. Wait no... disney is or whoever is deciding what to cencor

Samhain

Bronze Member
How is axels death bad? He was on fire.... he went up in an explosion of fire so id expect his clothes to be alittle burnt.

America is just stupid somtimes. Wait no... disney is or whoever is deciding what to cencor

its a freaking joke. i get so pissed when these idiots edit out awsome shit. well im keeping that link to my favorites cause its pretty obvious most of this scene will get cut.

woohoo.

facepalm

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If the japanese get that scene, I think we will too. They wouldve had to consulted Disney prior to the release and it wouldnt have been included if Disney didnt approve.

Disney obviously approves.

T

The Spoiler

It would've been cool as hell if Terra actually did took Braig's eye with a slash of his keyblade but dammit this being a kids game.
Its NOT a kids game... its for all ages, and those ages include kids, and they dont want the kids to see stuff like that.

maian

You guys really think this is graphic? It doesn't even show anything. His face gets hit with a dark blast, and you don't even see anything happen to his eye, because he immediately covers it. For maybe a split second, you can see a black gash on his face, and that's it. I mean, come on. There's no way this is being censored out.

B

brosandi

If the japanese get that scene, I think we will too. They wouldve had to consulted Disney prior to the release and it wouldnt have been included if Disney didnt approve.

Disney isn't the one who censored the games, S-E did. >.>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys really think this is graphic? It doesn't even show anything. His face gets hit with a dark blast, and you don't even see anything happen to his eye, because he immediately covers it. For maybe a split second, you can see a black gash on his face, and that's it. I mean, come on. There's no way this is being censored out.

They censored out the sword in Jack's back in Port Royal. That scene was in the movie. They took our GREEN blood from the Hydra. Nobody would have known it was blood! Axel's death of fire? Who would even think anything bad about him dying in flames when he fights with fire?

Disney/SE will get rid of anything. Braig's eye is pretty brutal, especially with his cheek. The darkness burn t is dark enough to not look like blood but splotched enough to be taken as such.

its a freaking joke. i get so pissed when these idiots edit out awsome shit. well im keeping that link to my favorites cause its pretty obvious most of this scene will get cut.

woohoo.

facepalm

I don't know how many times it is said but sarcasm doesn't really translate online.

They they obviously consulted with Disney about KH2 which is why we got to see the sword in Jack's back, or the guns in the zombies hands, Xigbar's sniper gun, the green blood from the Hydra, or Axel's fire explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back