• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!~!**SPOILER**!~! BHK'S NAME CONFIRMED (fo' sho'!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Alright, after over a year of speculation the BHK's name has finally been revealed. I am proud to be the first to reveal the BHK's name to you, the forum members!

Are you ready for this???

The BHK's official, confirmed name is Siru Roxas-Saxor Nechi Nemo-Tyken the Third! YES! IT'S HIS NAME! I have no links, but I guarentee that this is the BHK's officla name from Nomura himself! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!~~!~~ONEONEONEONEONSHIFTKEY!!~!!1111ONEONEONE

-_-''

Now will you f*ck-asses get over yourselves and stop posting rumoured names? You're all pathetic.

Go kill yourselves.

-KS out!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
.:KL:. said:
sora364 is a n00b and a liar...>_>

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know me. I have never said a lie, made up a rumor or anything of the sort in the forum. And I sure as hell am not a n00b. Well, since you called me a liar, and I AM NOT, that makes you a liar. Get a life and stop bringing up lies about people you have never met in this forum. Name 1 n00bish thing I have done and 1 lie I have told. THEN I will believe you, loser......... You disgust me

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
sora364 said:
What the hell are you talking about? You don't know me. I have never said a lie, made up a rumor or anything of the sort in the forum. And I sure as hell am not a n00b.

BEAT IT, DOOFUS!

dejah

:|
i'll believe it when i see it...
but if this is true...
nomura sure couldnt decide what to name him...

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Keyblade Shards said:
Alright, after over a year of speculation the BHK's name has finally been revealed. I am proud to be the first to reveal the BHK's name to you, the forum members!

Are you ready for this???

The BHK's official, confirmed name is Siru Roxas-Saxor Nechi Nemo-Tyken the Third! YES! IT'S HIS NAME! I have no links, but I guarentee that this is the BHK's officla name from Nomura himself! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!~~!~~ONEONEONEONEONSHIFTKEY!!~!!1111ONEONEONE

-_-''

Now will you f*ck-asses get over yourselves and stop posting rumoured names? You're all pathetic.

Go kill yourselves.

-KS out!

That's a cool name. Will they call him just Siru, or Siru Roxas?

Kairiissocute

yeah, WHEN PIGS FLY! i never thought anybody would actually make up a name like THAT! n000000000000000b, no wait. saying you are a n00b would be too much of a complement for someone of your status! n00blette!!!!!!nOOblette queen of all n00bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back