• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILER ! after day (359)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

>====SPOILER ALERT FOR SOME<===

k well after xion dies , roxas heads back 2 whoop mansex but along the way he gets beaten by riku and taken 2 the fake twlight town

my question is did namine alter roxas's memories so he would forget everything? and plant new memories for him to go by? for example 7 days of summer vacaction that he never really had i know with xion disappearing she said he'd forget everythign was she including 'everything' that happened in the course of those 358 days of his? or was it simply namine keeping roxas under control until he was ready to return to sora

another thing i was curious about near the very end mansex says to saix 'go fetch me my keyblade weilder'

saix goes but he doesnt show results or come into contact with roxas was this because riku/diz already took him to twlight town and saix had no way to get there or simply just forget? i know axel was able to get to the fake town im still not completly sure why but this kidna just came across my mind

sry if any of this was discussed before

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's said in KH2 that they changed Roxas's Memories. Basically he forgot the Organization and was made to believe the make-belief world they put him in was his own world where he always lived in.

And Roxas just probably wasn't there anymore, though with what happened in Days, I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't want to bring Roxas back.

Riku191

well about not wanting to bring him back ..sora was about to wake up pretty soon anyways and sora is alot more simple minded then roxas was i think more easily manipulated then roxas would have been lets say if roxas did remember everything he wouldnt help the org he'd scream bloody murder and try to kill mansex thats how i would see it anyways

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what Smile said, in KH2, they explained how they altered Roxas's memories to make him forget about the Organization and planted fake ones of a life in TT.

To answer your second question: Kingdom Hearts 2: Short Stories Vol. 2 Axel–Seven Days HEARTSTATION.ORG ARCHIVE

Chapter 6 can explain it clearly, but to summarize:

Saix used the Organization's computer and some equipment to send Axel into the virtual Twilight Town as data to bring Roxas back.

Like what Smile said, in KH2, they explained how they altered Roxas's memories to make him forget about the Organization and planted fake ones of a life in TT.

To answer your second question: Kingdom Hearts 2: Short Stories Vol. 2 Axel–Seven Days HEARTSTATION.ORG ARCHIVE

Chapter 6 can explain it clearly, but to summarize:

Saix used the Organization's computer and some equipment to send Axel into the virtual Twilight Town as data to bring Roxas back.

But the noviles are uncommon

And when MANSEX said that he ment sora not roxas

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You mean uncanon. And that's partially right.
Nomura admitted to helping out with the KH2 novels, so that means bits and pieces of them at least came directly from him.
In other words - anything that doesn't contradict the canon can be considered as canon as well. However, if something was said in the novels and the games contradict it, the games' canon wins over.

WwhiptailwW

I think, for your second question, that Saix simply fulfilled his regular role in Days by sending SOMEONE ELSE to do the mission- that other person being Axel (however Axel may have volunteered seeing as he wanted him back for his own reasons anyway)

You mean uncanon. And that's partially right.
Nomura admitted to helping out with the KH2 novels, so that means bits and pieces of them at least came directly from him.
In other words - anything that doesn't contradict the canon can be considered as canon as well. However, if something was said in the novels and the games contradict it, the games' canon wins over.

u are a smart girl that done her research :embarassed:
that cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back