• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] 0.2 & Birth by Sleep Contradictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUTTER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUTTER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUTTER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

So, I noticed while re-watching the ending of 0.2 and then comparing it to Blank Points in the Secret Episode of Birth by Sleep with Aqua & Ansem the Wise sitting on the Dark Margin, and I noticed a couple of contradictions, which I will post in a spoiler tag below:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And I thought this game filled in every single plot hole and left none. Looks like I might have been wrong.

What do you guys think? Am I overthinking it, or shedding new light on something a lot of people might have missed? Comment below, let me know ^u^

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Kingdom Hearts also has the same problems with Mickey, since he also knows Sora's and Riku's names before even meeting them. Ah, well, don't think about it too much, I guess.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
re: 0.2 & Birth by Sleep Contradictions

Yo, this should be with other spoilers in the 2.8 thread.

G-SANtos

Awards
Re: 0.2 & Birth by Sleep Contradictions

Actually, we've known for many years that Mickey met Sora before Sora even got a Keyblade: Nomura confirmed in the very first Ultimania that Mickey was the voice talking to Sora in his Dive to the Heart in KH. We even see Mickey repeating the same lines in Re:coded.

Now, how he even knew Sora existed, or why he talked with him when he wasn't even a wielder, or how he even contacted Sora through the Dive to the Heart, that was never explained. Maybe we'll see in KHIII, or maybe it'll be ignored, or maybe Nomura will decide to let us use our imaginations.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back