• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiled the game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecopper12

I hate it when that happens. I do it frequently wuth books. I turn to the very last page and read the last paragraph. This time I did it accidently and with a guide book. I held it wrong and it tunred to the last page. Temptation got the best of me and I g;anced at the page.
SPOLIER ALERT

I saw Xion's "forms" Kick ass as they were I put the peices together. Xion is the last enemy am I right Sucks when that happens.

END SPOILER
But if I hadn't gotten the guide I would have never know to switch gears. I would have had the technical gear on the whole game. I now have the fearrless gear and it is a lot easier. Was I right wioth my assumption in Days? Don't give me the deatils. Just say if I was right. I want not a huge spoiler.

Last edited:

XD003

Yes, you fight her, however...
(I forget how to implement spoiler tags since I never had the need to use them before ;-;)
Xion is the Second-to-last boss, The last boss is... a very tall dude who's name I shall not say due to that being a spoiler.

XD003

Yes, indeed. However, some people I know like to play games in Chronological order, and have never even touched KH2 yet and refuse to till they finish KH1, CoM, and 358. (BBS isn't released yet, so that's why it wasn't thrown into the fold).
But yeah, for the most part, 358's Final boss should be so easy to figure out.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the last boss is Riku.
there. i said what everyone already knew.

and btw, ecopper12, since you have the strategy guide, could you tell me the name of the Ultima weapon for Days? i think it might be Ultimate Gear+, but i'm not really sure =/
SPOILERS
ultima weapon is the pandora gear
zero gear is actually 4 dif weapons (for roxas atleast)
and the ultimate gear is the twilight blaze

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
the last boss is Riku.
there. i said what everyone already knew.

and btw, ecopper12, since you have the strategy guide, could you tell me the name of the Ultima weapon for Days? i think it might be Ultimate Gear+, but i'm not really sure =/

Zero Gear = Kingdom Key+
Pandora's Gear = Omega Weapon

*shrugs* Those are the two "ultimate" weapons. There's no Ultima Weapon in Days, unfortunately. v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back