• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Splash Run Attraction Flow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can we talk about how cool this one is? For those who haven’t seen it, this is the only clip I could find and it’s not a great look at it. https://twitter.com/toominatorkh13/status/997637665217433601?s=21

But I love how it works and think it’ll be my favorite Attraction Flow alongside the Tea Cups. Basically, Sora, Donald, and Goofy get in a water raft like Grizzly River Run and everywhere you move leaves a trail of water behind you, even in the air! Then the finisher slingshots you back across the path you made.

So imagine triggering this somewhere like Olympus and jumping over one of the cliffs, then triggering the finisher and you ride the water path all the way back up to where you came from. I just see some really fun experiementjng coming out of this AF. What do you guys think of it?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What Disney ride is this attraction flow based off? my Disney Parks knowledge is non-existent.

I strongly believe it is a combo of Splash Mountain and Grizzly River Run. It combines both names and uses a ride vehicle like the latter. But I think they also wanted it to be a tribute to Splash Mountain which is Disney’s classic water ride, so they put Splash in the name.

Echoecho6

Awards
It reminded me of River Rapids from Disney Worlds Animal Kingdom the most

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It reminded me of River Rapids from Disney Worlds Animal Kingdom the most

Definitely this or Grizzly River Run. If I recall GRR had higher drops, so I'm gunna say GRR was the main inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back