• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiritual successor with Nick worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. What if Square or somebody else made a spiritual successor to Kingdom Hearts with Nickelodeon characters and worlds? My ideas would be:

-A main protagonist who travels with one companion and can have up to two others in a world.

-A Crack in Time-esque space exploration system where you can land on space rock and fight enemies sometimes to obtain rare items/materials.

-Being able to forge a weapon themed after any worlds you complete with recipes (not just getting those weapons instantly).

-Slimes from Dragon Quest being the merchants to replace Moogles.

What do you guys think? And on that note, what worlds would you like if a game like this existed? I’ll post my ideas later.

Obiewantsanipod

The Legend of Korra duh!

I don't think anything other than Korra and Sponge Bob would be interesting though. It would most likely have to be a one off game.

Speaking of which, I was thinking of starting a thread on what people's thoughts would be if Platinum Games co-created Kingdom Hearts. I for one think the gameplay would be spectacular, but I'm not sure there's enough to discuss to warrant starting a new thread.

D

Deleted member 246005

the Penguins of Madagascar better be a summon.

Danny Phantom and Catdog is my pick. I read a Danny Phantom/Rwby/KH fanfic mashup once so I'm partial to him taking over.

Neo_

Awards
You know, maybe one day Kingdom Hearts will undertake the same philosophy as Smash Bros, where any film/TV property is on the table, like Smash has adapted the "any video game character" philosophy... I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it.

What you're suggested would be interesting, but Nick definitely doesn't have the same amount of lineage that Disney has; ironically, to me Nintendo is the next thing in line to get the KH treatment (visit Kongo Jungle, Hyrule, Mushroom Kingdom, Dreamland, etc). I always envisioned a game like that where Nintendo would be the Disney and Lucasfilm would be the Square... it's the only thing that has as much power as Square + Disney.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think the worlds you could visit are:
Bikini Bottom (Spongebob)
Pickles' Residence (Rugrats)
The Inner City (Hey! Arnold)
The Dump (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
Amity Park/Ghost Zone (Danny Phantom)
The Savannah (The Wild Thornberrys)
Nearburg (CatDog)
The Chalk Zone (ChalkZone)
KaBlam! Comic (KaBlam!, sort of like 100 Acre Wood)

Premise: Zim (from Invader Zim) discovers a way to traverse to different realities outside his own. After being humiliated in his own reality, he decides that maybe he will go to another and reign supreme there. Jimmy Neutron picks up on the realities being altered and reaches out to his friend Timmy Turner to see if it has anything to do with the fairies. Jimmy finds out that Timmy's world was destroyed by Zim and that he is coming for other worlds. Jimmy's world is attacked and he manages to escape and meet up with Timmy in a hub world called "Cancelled". There Jimmy/Timmy meets several other characters whose worlds have been destroyed (Doug, Ginger, The Rockets, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, and The Angry Beavers). They worked together to build a community for all that's left, but they mention there was someone that didn't quite "fit in" and Jimmy/Timmy find her and it's Korra (the character you play as). Korra agrees to go with Jimmy to fix the realities, while Timmy stays behind to help the other characters or anyone else that may be lost, especially because Cosmo and Wanda are missing.

Back