• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malum Incantum

He smiled a moment as his eyes glimmered. His eyes were locked in with Meilin's... that was a mistake in itself. "What were you going to say? I can reveal your inner thoughts...about everyone...and about me... and what you really thought when I kissed you." He gave a small wicked smile before he averted his gaze. He just whistled, as the chopper lifted off, with all them in it.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife stood as stiff as stone as his eyes were astonished at Zeke's words. His eyebrows were raised the whole time as the rest of his face remained the same. He puffed up his cheeks, restraining himself from laughing. It wasn't because of how Zeke talked to Meilin, but the fact that he did. He let ouf a slight snort, bending his back forward as he did it. Quickly sitting back up, Strife thought of thousands of comments to let out, but failed to do so predicting the consequences of his actions.

"Weeeeell, I'm not going to say anything."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin turned indignantly, completely red. Heck, there were probably some roses that would envy her color. How did I ever start likeing this guy? She wondered as she bit her tongue. He's not playing fair. What did she care if he told everyone? Well, other than the fact that it was a TOTAL invasion of privacy. But still, she didn't have anything to hide about how she felt about them..... Right?

She averted her eyes and looked down at the sea. "Just mind your own buisness."

Malum Incantum

He smiled a moment. "If you say so." He shrugged as he had his eyes closed, and sat back there. He thought about what he had said for a few minutes, and then opened one eye, as he sent Meilin a message...

~Sorry.~

He patted her shoulder and then put his hands back on his lap, as he closed that one eye again.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smirked. Apology accepted for now, if you STAY IN YOUR OWN HEAD! I hear enough voices where i don't need yours, too! she grinned, patting him on the head. And I still don't get WHY you can read minds, but then, I don't understand a lot of things.

(((I'm in da flashchat, malum.))

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

He smiles a moment and shrugs. "Maybe it has to do with Ra's all knowing senses..." He laughed a moment as he poked her hand and then took it, and tickled her palm, watching her for a few moments to see if she responded to this action.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin twitched. "You said that aloud." she muttered sleeply, not bothering to move her hand. Ha! You messed up you messed up you messed up.... she thought happily.

It wasn't long before she flipped over onto Zeke's shoulder with a smile on her face, obviously asleep.

Malum Incantum

He blinked and watched her, and gently smiled inwardly as he saw her asleep. He slowly put an arm around her, and kept her safe and from sliding off the rickety wall seat thing. Many thoughts flowed into his head, but there was one main thing that just kept running back and forth.

Why did people like her have to get involved... I didn't want any of this for my friends...especially not her...She means too much to me.

He sighed a bit as he hugged her gently and kept her close, while looking back at the others for a moment and then to the pilots in the front.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife looked exitingly at Meilin and Zeke. He knew this would happen sooner or later. His gaze finally shifted towards the window..they were pretty high up..he turned towards the pilot curiously as he switched glances between him and the view. Sighing, Strife slumped down onto his seat, sinking straight into the cushions. He was obviously bored.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((((.... I don't want this to die either. It's to much fun, and morph'll be back soon. I'll PM CMC.)))

Shivering a bit, Meilin slept on, although not as soundly as she might have a week before.

The co-pilot glanced back at his passengers. "You kids all okay?" he asked. "ETA is fifteen minutes."

call_me_canada

OOC: I don't see why you guys would have to PM me. . . you are all capable of carrying out a plot if you want. . . i'm going insane reading your guys' posts ><

IC: Rose glanced over at Meilin as she slept through the flight, though it had been lengthy Rose had not found sleep. Too many things were running through her mind it would have been impossible to find piece at such a time. Turning to face the pilot she heard his words as she glanced out the window. She wasn't sure how successful this would be in the end, but one could not give up hope so easily.

"You might want to take a few weapons with you just in case." The copilot had turned around and nodded his head toward a small metal container resting near Rose's feet. Biting down on her lip slightly she reached over and lifted the latch, tossing the lid open as she looked down at its contents. Removing 2 small hand guns from the pile she picked up a small belt that held plenty of magazines. Standing up she put on the belt and looked to the others. She bit down on her lip slightly as she placed the two guns at her waist she was not one to have ever thought she would have to use a gun against another human. If things went well as she hoped she would not have to even reach for the weapon, but sadly she knew that this would be rare in happening.

As the helicopter touched base on the ground the doors were slid open as each of the passengers were ushered out. Gabriel gestered towards a building that stood a great distance away. "That there is our destination but we have to be wary on our approach. My men and I will be the first to enter and will be guiding you all along the way we all must be careful though, no messing around." After everyone had been equipped with guns they made their way towards one of the many gates that allowed entrance to the company's grounds. Gabriel and his men were able to take down the few guards that stood guard, gaining access to the security system within the building. As Rose entered the small room her eyes ran across the many screens as she searched for signs of Rick. Her heart sank as she saw him appear on one of the farthest screens, wounds covering his body as a strange man approached him. As the other figure neared a light she saw that its head was that of a dogs and she quickly located the room in which he was in.

"Gabriel we have to get there quickly! I don't know how much longer he can hold out on his own. . ." Her voice trailed off as her fingers ran across a map that she had brought up on one of the computer screens, tracking down the room in which Rick was. "Come on!" She gave a slight wave of her hand as she made her way towards a door leading into the main building.

GeneralChaos

OOC: I am finally free... free of the all-consuming beast that is coursework. If no one minds, I shall continue with my character.

IC: Ryan watched the two lovebirds while at the same time trying to get a comfortable position. He began to wonder if he would ever settle down, start a family of his own. Probably not, was his immediate answer, but the more he thought on it, the better it sounded. The only thing up to now that he had looked for in a woman was skin deep. He never really cared for emotions, mutual feelings, love and other such crap. A healthy dose of sex, booze and a bit of adventure on the side was enough to keep him going. For now, at least. Speaking of which, he hadn't had any sex in a while...
"All you kids okay?" The co-pilot yelled back. "ETA is in 15 minutes!"

After he had finally gotten off that blasted chopper, he gave his neck and back a quick snap. The chopper hadn't been made with comfort in mind, or so it seemed. One of Gabriel’s men offered him a gun, a shotgun, no less. In response, Ryan held his left hand out, allowing the same bow he had used to defeat Python to materialize into his hand. The soldier seemed startled at first, but quickly regained his composure, following after Gabriel and motioning for Ryan to do the same. They all thought too much of that guy. All he had seen him do up to now was enforce the 'no mobile phones rule' in his house/temple/whatever. Something Ryan still held against the man, and probably would for the rest of his life.

Keeping as low as he could, Ryan crept along with the group, occasionally glancing at his friends to see how they were doing. He had a feeling that they were against him... that they were mad at him for something... but what? Probably just him being him. Nothing to be worried about. Besides, he had almost given away their positions in the temple. They had a reason to be pissed off with him. Don't you dare even think like that, Apollo practically roared it down his throat. They are your friends, not your enemies! If you ever think like that again at a time like this, then I will take over until the danger has passed. Okay, okay... jeez, calm down already! Bossy, queer, hypocritical know-it-all... he seemed to be getting worse every day. Perhaps he should combine their personalities, just to get him to shut up...

"What the hell..?" Ryan focused his attention on the screen that Rose had pointed at. Rick seemed to be getting... tortured by a man with a dogs head! Well, if that wasn't the height of weird... "Come on!" Rose and the others were already running off in the direction of Rick. Ryan had to tear his eyes off the screen to follow them. He had been the one that had left Rick there, buried under all that rubble... this was all his fault. Dammit, he couldn't do a single thing right! They would pay for this... they will pay for this! That dog-headed freak show would be filled with arrows by the time he was finished with him... he would prove that he could do something right! He had to!

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin, after being woken by the noise and Zeke's movement, yawned and stood. Grabbing a fresh supply of the kunai and shuriken her family had taught her to use, she stepped off the chopper just in time to hear Rose's shout and see the screen she gestured to.

Meilin ran after her. "We need to move more than you know, that's not a god you want to cross!" she called, speeding up.

Speed born of training as a shinobi, she left a few of the others behind as she ran down the corridor, following the sounds of the screams. She reched a split and her ears twitched. C'mon, Rick.... Make a sound.... Straining her ears as the others caught up, she finnally hear a faint moaning. "This way!" she called, running to the left.

Malum Incantum

He blinked as he nodded and slowly got to his feet. He followed Meilin as far as he could, before she started to lose him. He then decided to follow the sounds as well, and heard her suddenly call out.

"This way!"

He nodded as he ran after her voice, and soon caught up.

call_me_canada

Following Meillin she rounded the corner as she made her way down the long hallway keeping a close eye on the door numbers, they were getting close. Faint voices could be heard coming from a connecting hall way that stood behind them. Speeding up she motioned for the others to do the same, they couldn't be found or caught it would only make it harder for them to get Rick out of their safely. As they approached the door Rose reached for the handle as Gabriel placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Rose you and the others must be careful, don't get yourselves killed. It would be best to leave the tormentor to my men and I. Your main goal to is to get to Rick, do you understand? Don't get yourself caught, that goes for all of you! You are the ones that they want." Cocking his gun he placed his hand over Rose's as he turned the door knob. Along with his three men, they quickly ran in followed closely by the group of teenagers.

The sounds of gunshots filled the air as aferocious cry was heard, but Rose payed no attention she was there to find Rick. Looking over at the corner of the room she saw him and quickly ran over trying to help him to his feet. "Don't worry we're all here. . . everything will turn out well in the end. . . " Her voice quivered as she saw the many wounds that covered his body, some of the blood now drying and cracking across his skin. Biting down on her lip she tried to carry his weight as she attempted to help him walk. Looking up from the ground she saw Mjonir lunge at Gabriel snapping his jaws and revealing sharp teeth.

A man appeared in front of her, a wicked smile upon his face as he gestured towards Rick. "Such a kind act, the attempts of saving someone you care for. I'm sorry to say your efforts were futile Oracle, but none of you will be leaving our facility today. . . at least not alive." A worried look spread across her face as she looked towards the others who faced a wolf who quickly formed ito its true state as a human, it seemed they knew him but she had never seen him before in her life. "O how rude of me, unlike the others you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Loki and I myself am Set. I know we will get a long quite well."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glared at the rouge Egiptian god. "Get him the hell out of here, Rose! He's in no condition to be here. NOW!" she called, materializing a Kunai knife in one hand and rushing between the humanoid god and her friends. "You, you oversized mutt, are dead meat."

"Funny, you'd think i'd have stopped breathing..."

"Don't patronize me!" she spat.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Pain ran through every part of his body. The hours of pain had been so consuming, now all he could really remember was the pain. He vaguely sensed it when Set stopped inflicting pain on him. Words from somewhere began to fill his ears, but he couldn't understand them, he didn't know who was speaking. Whatever was going on had been enough to stop the pain that meant it...Rick tried to shake his head, to clear his mind. But even that little movement felt like trying to walk through water, his own head felt like it weighed as much as a truck and his neck burned in protest.

The voices began to resolve themselves and Rick started to understand what was being said. Loki and Set talking frantically about some kind of attack. Who was attacking, the others?

What was that other sound. Loud and abrupt, it was like a cannon going off multiple times in Rick's ears. The loud bangs sent tingles up his spine and filled his head with spikes of pain. His eyes widened when the name of that sound dawned on him.

Gunshots

Someone was attacking and it wasn't far off, but what could he do to help? Thoughts of creating a thunderstorm went through his head, but he doubted he had the strength to muster a sprinkle of rain let alone lightning. Cursing his own weakness Rick realized that blackness had been collecting around his vision. He was dangerously close to fainting. Letting his eyes droop and relaxing his muscles as much as he could Rick tried to fight the growing sensation of passing out.

His eyes opened slowly as comferting arms wrapped around him, nimple finger tips taking him from his bonds and slipping around him. His feet touched the ground and almost gave way. Those same comferting arms supported him and half carried him away from the battle. Opening his left eyes he turned slightly and caught a glimpse of blonde hair and a beautiful face. "Rose...You shouldn't be here."

Rose stiffened suddenly, Rick could feel the muscles in her arms tense. Loki's voice had that affect on people. Rick took a deep breath and attempted to stand tall. He almost collapsed but managed to maintain a hunched over position. "Rose, run..."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife's eyes grew big as he faced the mighty Egyptian god. Something flickered inside him that wasn't quite right. Set..Set..where di-..His pondering brought himself not to his old mythology books, but into his "memories". Set had killed "his" father, and he himself had "killed" him. His figure stepped forward as his eyes examined Set thoroughly. Every detail, every inch..was Set. He flapped his large wings a couple of times, tilting his head to the right.

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glared at Loki. "Priority one is to get Rick out of here right now. Strife, Zeke, Ryan, you take care of Loki. I'll deal with this one myself...." If I can. But I can sure as hell keep him away long enough to get Rick moving.

She grinned. Weaving her hands into strange shapes, she began casting illusions about the room, hiding herself and her comrades from view. Zeke! Attack them now while they can't tell where we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back