• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirit Panic! [Signups and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
And suddenly, not many people seem to be posting. Pierce, send some enforcers to ensue a beatdown.

Awards
hahaha No one better be waiting on someone else before they post hahaha cause that would be kinda dumb hahahah

HAHAHAHA

nightmarezeroX9

SHE TOOK MY MONEY. WHEN IM IN NEED. MAN SHE'S A TRIFLING, FRIEND INDEED. MAN SHE'S A GOLD DIGGER. SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING. SOOOOOMMMEETHING.

Let's get this shit rolling guys. Come ooooon. Pierce start sending death threats.

Awards
Make a temp if you want to join, however the plots in an odd place right now. You'd have to wait before you could use your character.

nightmarezeroX9

Thanks for informing us! I'm so stupid, I wouldn't have ever figured it out if you didn't post here saying that you posted. You're a lifesaver!

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I'll attempt a post in the next few days, as you know college has kept me very busy. That being said, I hope the rest of you can remain active and contribute, even if just a little.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I'm sorry for the double post, but count this also as a way to try and convince people to post. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

I've noticed that we are pulling out some aged references like Ghost Busters, Peter Pan and even Resident Evil 4. ...Would our charas even know about these things given the time era that we are living in?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
No idea, I did the Ghost Buster thing as a minor 4th wall breaker, a joke really ..didn't intend for the breaking to become a trend.

Post should be out sometime within the next couple of hours, I need to find my motivation.

EDIT: SOOOOO uninspired, but its something.

Last edited:
Awards
I'm sorry for the double post, but count this also as a way to try and convince people to post. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

I've noticed that we are pulling out some aged references like Ghost Busters, Peter Pan and even Resident Evil 4. ...Would our charas even know about these things given the time era that we are living in?

Yeah, everyone should be talking about Resident Evil 666, and Final Fantasy MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back