• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirit of the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

Srry if someone made a thread like this but i didnt see one.
Anyways do you think that there are spirts in the keyblade? well not spirits more like heartless and nobodies?

I thought so because it could be like a test for the keybearer.
Like when sore first got the keyblade he fought Darkside a heartless
When roxas first got his keyblade he fought Twlight thorn a nobody
And when sora was closing the door in KHI mickey was fighting like four Darksides.

What do you think?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i dont think so ... i do think that the keyblade has a heart and possibly a soul ... how else can you explain it choosing its master and what about the kingdom hearts that the uem summoned ... i think it was the kingdom heart's made from the hearts of the keyblades ...

TwilitWarrior

Mayhap the keyblade also projects the Station of Serenity into the unconcious mind of the characters, creating what is essentially a training ground for the heroes of the keyblade. Oh, and am I the only lowly ranked member who has passed 10th grade English and has learned grammar usage mechanics, sentence flow, and correct spelling? ANSWER ME! Yup, already everyones left the Disney Soldier to wallow in his self-absorbed rant. And attempt to create a signature without help.

Sexy Angel
Im pretty sure that keyblades have their own personality/human likeness within them. Its not like there objects that you can run around with and whack people. Keyblades have a certain air about them.... its hard to describe, its like they are living things.

Denki-Kurai

Mayhap the keyblade also projects the Station of Serenity into the unconcious mind of the characters, creating what is essentially a training ground for the heroes of the keyblade. Oh, and am I the only lowly ranked member who has passed 10th grade English and has learned grammar usage mechanics, sentence flow, and correct spelling? ANSWER ME! Yup, already everyones left the Disney Soldier to wallow in his self-absorbed rant. And attempt to create a signature without help.

Ummm i do no understand what you mean by the whole pass 10th grade thing
And thats kinda what i mean when i said the "spirits" were like a test for the keybladers.

Riku74

Ok TwilitWarrior you are kinda freaking me out about 10th grade stuff and as to the question it could be possible. I always thought something though. What if Darkside and Twilight Thorn were once one being? That would be very cool to see but it probably never happened

Xehanort: 17

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Maybe the Keyblade does have a spirit? Maybe it's created through Memory's? Maybe it's a being?
Who knows?
The only thing we can say for now is that it's a blade shaped like a key.
A key opens doors.

Last edited:

khmaster101

Maybe the keyblade the keyblade does have spirits.It is siad that the keyblade holds phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.
So you are most prob. right.

Lexias08

i guess it makes some sence but the keyblade that Roxas got was programmed from DiZ to help him remember Sora

KeybaldeFan1

I agree that using correct grammer is good but can you please use simpler words because some people may not understand the meaning of what your trying to say.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back