• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Lost of thoughts again? Or are you finding it hard to link story ideas together?

Haku

<3
Try writing them down, and see which ideas go with each of the plots in the chapters.

RikuDestiny

its.. a kinda of sadness that i want everyone to know about in way..... kinda like not facing it alone...
and i think i have my next chapter.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You don't have to use just one idea, you know. Why not use them all? or the ones you like best? And a lot of times, ideas sound better in your head than they do on paper. Brainstorm a little. Create a chart or a diagram to organize your thoughts.

RikuDestiny

Chapter 8 :Missing

“Well, that was fun.” Vincent was polishing his Cerberus with a slight smile on his face. That was the best anyone was gonna get out of him. A smirk.
“What did you do Vincent? I told you us Ancients are still a dying race.” Santros looked upset. I don’t think Vincent killed Tahj… I hope…
“What about Denzel?” Vincent put the Cerberus down.
“He’s gonna save our race, hope no one tries to kill him… he’s our only hope.” Santros calmed down, and sat across from Vincent.
You’re saying the only way the Ancient race can go on is if Raye has Denzel?” Vincent seemed enlightened now.
“That’s what I’m telling you….”
“I see. Anything can happen, he can fade, if Raye decided she doesn’t want to have children…”
I know that Vincent. Raye loves kids, I highly doubt that she’ll change her mind. Unless she dies or something. Then there’s no way Denzel can survive in this time period. Or at all for that matter.”
“We’ll see. Vincent started to leave. I hope this goes over well then…”
“Hey don’t you have to go check up on my grandmother? You know, she opened her eyes. I thought that might interest you.”
“Lucretia? Did she now? Why?” Vincent sat back down.
Santros laughed. “Why else? Her grandchildren are suffering, or at least one of them…”
Riku knocked on my door. “Raye? You ok? you’ve been asleep for quite sometime…”
I wasn’t ok, for some strange reason my heart ached. I was overheating, and I had a taste for human blood. That scares me. That only happens around October. I had to leave.
“Raye? You there?” Riku turned the door knob, then jumped back.
My eyes were glowing. I tried to expalin, but all I can say was: “Where’s Kairi?”
“So tell me, before I go see for myself…. Lucretia never opened her eyes for anyone, why now?” Vincent was getting ready, he put his cape on… coat.. whatever he wants to call it.
“It might be something important. Something that decides are fate maybe.” Santros put his hair in a ponytail. It was just a little shorter than dad’s, a little more silver though.
“Like? Are you planning on killing the humans?” Vincent put his gun away.
Stantros choked up a little. “Why not? What s the mater with killing the humans? Come on Vincent, you of all people know.. The humans cant see beyond there personal gain. They’re pollution to the planet…”
Vincent laughed a little. “Like father, like son…”
“Hey, I’m proud of my dad’s work… if only we had another meteor materia…. It would’ve worked….”
“You can try, but we’ll just stop you again.” Vincent smiled evilly.
“Tch. Whatever. Like I said it would’ve worked….” Santros jumped down from the table he was sitting on. At the time Roxas was running toward him and Vincent. Why was Roxas even out?
“You look terrified.. What happened?” Vincent looked down at a tired Roxas.
“Raye… she attacked Kairi! I don’t know what’s going on, but all of a sudden there fighting each other!”
“What the hell? Why?” Santros seemed more alert than usual.
“I think I just found out what I wanted to hear…” Vincent looked down.
“What does my sisters fighting have to do with anything?!” Santros was getting angry now.
“Why Lucretia’s eyes opened. It like a battle between light and dark. Or in this case Holy versus Meteor….”
“What are you saying Vincent?” Santros seemed puzzled, Roxas a little weirded out.
“I’m saying…. You remember that you mother gave Raye and Kairi to separate materias, before her murder? Well, that meant whatever power they were blessed with, it would decide their fate. Kairi’s happiness, Raye’s anger. Holy…. Versus Meteor.” How the hell Vincent knew all this I have no idea. But Santros was so shocked he ran to go look for dad, and Roxas to help Sora and Riku breakup the fight. Vincent actually followed Santros.
“Hey! You guys quit it right now!”
“Like that’s gonna stop them Sora…” Riku was trying to hold me back. He didn’t understand. With me and Kairi’s materia set, we were enemies. I wanted to kill her, and her me….. What triggered our materia? I decided to leave. It was for the best, I would hurt anyone else… but then again, any world I go to, is in danger on Meteor, and Kairi would follow with Holy. My body disappered.
“Huh? What just happened?” Roxas was confused.
“Shes…. She gone.” Kairi calmed down too.
“Man…. Now he have to find her. Riku went downstairs looking for Cid. I guess to borrow and airship.
“Whats gonna happen now?” Roxas asking Sora, but Sora look as equally as clueless.
“Dad?! Sanros busted into dad’s office.
“Knocking would be nice…..” Sephiroth always was annoyed, but this time he made it clear he was.
“Kairi and Raye…..”
“I know… the materia is set… my poor girls….” Dad looked down.
“But what does it mean.?!” Santros looked like an old dog now. Vincent followed in and close the door.
“It means that both cant survive. Raye and Kairi are gonna have to battle it out.” Vincent folded his arms.
“Wha.. What?” Santros looked at Vincent like he just died. Might as well have…..
“That’s right Santros, Meteor and Holy… your mother knew what she was doing. She just didn’t expect Kairi’s materia to turn into Holy. She hated humans also, at least she could count on Raye to bring Meteor back, if I couldn’t finish the job…. Sephiroth sighed. So its set, Raye and Kairi will pick a world to battle out on, and whoever wins well, I don’t have to say it….”
“Dad, how could you let this happen? How could you take it so lightly?!” Santros ran upstarirs thinking that me and Kairi were still fighting.
“Well, I have a question sort of off topic…” Vincent closed the door behind Santros.
I’m completely lost. I don’t know where I am. Am I gonna die? Can I really face my sister? All this questions lingered, and they were tough. I have to leave the people I care about behind… and just self destruct for the greater good.
“What is it Vincent?” Dad sat up in his chair.
“The question on who’s Denzel’s father still lingers. We know Raye’s his mother, which I still think its odd, but him being an ancient is why he was able to travel to this time period. Also…”
“He looks nothing like her, almost completely.” Dad laughed.
“So who is it?” Vincent was eager to see if what Santros told him was true.
“Well that’s what I wanted Riku to come downstairs for. Can to call him for me on your way out?”
“What? That’s…. No it cant be…..” Vincent stepped back.
“Why not? They get along fine. Now um… can you please..?” Dad layed back a little more. He loved these kind of situations.
“I, ok. I’ll do that.” Vincent turned around to the door.
“And Vincent? Don’t say a word.”

LOL I was dying to write this, and now I found that perfect situation. Please R+ R!!!!!!

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Hmm it was good I wouldn't say that its the best chapter so far though.

RikuDestiny

yay! u dont know how happy that makes me! im glad u likedit! *hugs* yay! first buddy to read it! XD

aww... haku beat ya to it? lol
oh yea i guess not, but it surely the longest ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back