• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

um.. i made this storywhen i was 11, and as i developed a liking of square enix games i also developed a character named raye who is sephiroth's seventh child.... raye is also based on me! ^^

this is now a 6 yr story but i'll some it up ^^ lol this includes all final fantasy charcaters and kh characters aswell,a nd also some of my favorite rpg's i used for inspiration to make this story...

for now just bare with me.. ^^ p.s i also created other characters.. also raye is my character (totally original dont ideas please)!

Chapter one:The truth hidden underneath the cosmos

Kairi: "i wish i knew more about this situation.."

Looking at kairi i wish i could tell her exactly what happened.. why we were seperated all those years ago... why dad forced her to live with grandma.... but i was lost of words with her staring at mom's picture..

"It's complicated....."

I wish i could tell her.. but somehow.. even being a sister wasnt enough....
not even being a feternal twin....

As kairi got up i saw the tears dripping from her cheeks on the picture.... "shes pretty...."

Sora was busy chasing donald and goffy out his room

Sora: Come on guys!!!1 i just cleaned up! You have ur own room....

Riku: They're your adopted family now sora nd your like a brother to them..

When i was walking up the stairs with Kairi i saw them arguing.. sora definitly seemed tougher.... despite his size standing next to Riku...

"Maybe another time Kai.... " I told her. but a simple conversation could not wipe 14yrs of confusion away.. i had a lot of explaing to do.....

well i would write more but my hand hurts.. lol i'll update!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
besides the typos, it's too soon to tell whether I like or not but it definately is interesting! So far I like it but lets see how well you keep this up! It's a cliff hanger for me! I want to read more!

please add description in too!

RikuDestiny

Alright. ok first...

Sora is 16 so is kairi and raye.. theyre turning 17 this yr and riku will be 18

Kairi and raye were seperated along with other family members because they were sephiroth's kids.... he has 11 in total (same woman.. and he wasnt a pimp)lol

Raye is an ancient, sephiroth wasnt one, but his wife was... hojo found out and had her killed... when they were 3...

this is the family (also other final fantasy characters...) including some of the characters i made up...

Santros- oldest son, looks like sephiroth age 27
Reina (oldest daughter 26, murdered)
Tai( 2nd oldest son) age 24

Isis(married, murdered), and Raeki (3rd oldest son, murdered) ages 23 and 22 both murdered even Isis's kids)

Yuna 17(3rd oldest sister turning 18), Rikku (cousin, 15turning 16,age based on family)

Hayden (4th oldest brother) age 18

Raye and Kairi (16 turning 17 feternal twins)

Tahj (youngest brother 15, turning 16)

Hotaru (age 14, turning 15) youngest sister

sorry guys i wont get into it cuz i dont want my whole imagination exposed.. is that ok? but this is the family

A women named Sayoko was sephiroth's wife, she was a scientist that worked with hojo....

RikuDestiny

Sure thing!!! but my hand hurts *ow* tomorrow.... and tetraalmasy.... i just type really fast and dont really pay attention to waht im writing.. ^^; but yea i'll check from now on lol

Haku

<3
Great start so far but I thought that it should have been much longer.

RikuDestiny

I was going to make it longer... but my hands were hurting *sobs* dont worry the chapter didnt end, i'll type more today.... but thanks for the comments guys! :thumbsup:

RikuDestiny

ok... this sorta pisses me off.... first off:

Krazy, its a FANFIC, meaning that all this crap is made up, and part of my imagination.. im not actually gonna sell it, and im sure im not the only one who created a FF/KH character..

yea some words i have problems with, and also just not realizing that i typed something wrong Ex: Goofy's name....

And yea snowdog i would love some help, i havent done a fanfic since middle school ^^;
also its rushed cuz i dont want top give away my whole story line, raye is sorta a personal character but thanks for ur support guys...

.. i dont know if i want to continue actually.....

RikuDestiny

Alright, I did say I would continue the first chapter (I actually did finish it… but it got erased somehow...)

Chapter 1: The Truth Hidden Underneath the Cosmos con.

“….. Dad didn’t want you to get hurt….”
“But he kept everyone else!” Kairi’s tears were no longer tears of disappointment.
“No Kairi… We were all separated… but now were together again like a family should be…” I tried to be understanding toward her… I couldn’t imagine being anywhere but home…

Kairi seemed to calm down a bit, but that was soon interrupted by Sora and Riku’s arguing…

“Both of you shut up and get a life!” Kairi yelled while slamming her door so hard that it woke up the whole second floor.

“Well… I never seen her so mad, especially toward you Sora…” I smiled pleasantly.
“Neither have I….” Riku looked puzzled.
“Maybe moving here was a bad idea…” Sora said.
“Great…”Leon came from downstairs to see what had happened.

I remember now…. They moved here 3 years ago after the King told them about Kairi having a family. We actually had a place on earth years before that to travel to our worlds and others easier.

“I don’t know what you guys are talking about… But this house is falling apart already!” Leon was scolding Sora and Riku without knowing what happened. “When are you going to college?”

“You can’t kick them out Leon forgetaboutoutit.” Cid was coming from downstairs wiping his hands. The smell of oil and grease was a sign of a new invention.

Me still dazed out, I started to think about what had happened these past 3 years. Enemies became somewhat friends, families reunited (at least mine), and a sense of relief came from everybody around us. I was willing to tell Kairi everything… but some things can’t be said, some things you have to see it to believe it…

Well NOW the first chapter is done! Tell me what you think and thanks ahead of time!

Haku

<3
This chapter was a much better improvement from the first but I still found it kinda hard to follow at certain points, but I look forward into reading about what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back