• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Fefe looked at the guys as they were talking. Even though it was according for a girl to take medical classes, she ignored it, cause the first class she went to, she wanted out so badly. She sighed and laid her head on her desk, her shirt slightly raised showing a scar. It was all bruised and bumped up, but it still looked old. Fefe didn't notice her shirt rising, she just waiting for her class to start.

She started to get calculations in her head on how many nights she can practice with her katana, spend time with Luca, and her friends, then work in studying. 30 days more of school, she wanted to spend them all with Luca, but she knew his friends came first, and she wasn't going to ruin that. She sighed and closed her eyes. She really didn't want to be here, she didn't think that it was cool that sophmores and freshman were taking her test with her. Sure she was with Luca, Shiro, and Zieth, but that didn't to much mean anything, they were all fighters. Well she didn't to much know about Shiro. She remember in sophmore year seeing him in medic classes, but that was it.

She knew Shiro didn't like her. She could feel it, maybe it was cause she was dating Luca, but he didn't know that, or was it that obivious. She sighed and sunk her head deeper in her arms. It was that obivious. She sighed and scratched the back of her head. She could over hear freshman conversation about school almost being home that they couldn't wait to go back home. A shiver ran down her back and she held herself tightly. School was almost over and she had no home to go back to. Her step father already said that once, he didn't need to say it again.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Still standing in the corner of the theatre Zieth watched as he blended in with the darkness. He stood there after the speech, everyone had left he remained. He didn't trust these people, this whole operation felt dangerous, sending students away for thirty days into who knows where. He wasn't going to stand for it. He would find out what exactly was happening with this, so he started to stealthly move from the back to infront of the stage. He hoped the people up on stage were not as quick as him so he could get up there unnoticed. He started to run, his speed picking up and then a slide into the wall so he could lean against it.

"So how many will we lose this year" the headmaster asked one of the soldiers. The soldier quickly responded with one word "Several." Upon hearing this statement Zieth stood up and jumped onto the stage. He wasn't about to let everyone go into the wild to die. "I won't stand for this" Zieth said as he looked from face to face. He stood there looking he knew something was up with this day and now he knew. As he faced the men that were bigger and stronger then him he realized he had made a mistake. He should of warned everyone else first.

As Zieth stood there one of the soldiers punched Zieth right in the chest knocking him off of the stage. They didn't like interuptions in their conversation. "Now, now kid." one of the soldiers started as he stepped off the stage and picked Zieth up by the shirt. "You didn't hear a thing. Got it." he finished as he threw Zieth at the seats in the theatre breaking a couple of them. Zieth in some pain now raised back to his feet and started to charge the guy hoping to do something or at least find out how fast he was. As Zieth ran the soldier stepped aside and pushed him into the wall. At the speed Zieth was running he hit the wall and fell unconsious.

"Pathetic." the soldiers said as they picked the bloody body of Zieth up and carried it to the assigned room. They threw water on him to wake him up and then threw him through the doors of the dorm room. Zieth hit the floor right in the middle of the room. "So...are we all here now." he asked as he pushed himself to his feet barely being able to stand. As he stumbled around the room looking out the door he wiped the blood off of his face.

After finding his balanced he stood there and looked around. "Alright everyone. I have information that i can't tell you." Zieth said as he vaguely remembers the soldiers putting a detonator in him incase the secret got out. "All i have to stay is we don't split up. If we seperate were dead." Zieth said not thinking about his words. "I'll protect everyone here with my life." Zieth proclaimed. He was starting actually think now instead of just talking. "I will not fail" he started "We will not fail this exam. Everyone will get back with no injuries." he finished as he continued to stand in the middle of the room. He was ready to leave the sooner they were gone the sooner he could get back to take out the soldiers that threatened them and were a threat to everyone.

stripes

Fefe raised her head when the soldier had brought in Zieth. She stared in horror for a second, until he was able to bring himself off the ground. She raised up from her desk and went to help him. As he talked she looked at his injuries.

"What's going on, what happened to you?"

She said looking a huge cut that was on his forehead.

Rehreun

Mika sat in her corner waitting for the other people to came in. She smiled as Shiro walked in the room but was sure he would't talk to her so she just sat there with a bored expression on her face. she watched as the others slowly came in. when luca and Shiro were talking as accidently overheard. sahe sat there tinking to herselfi have medical experiance and a lot of it thats all i studied when i was in the libary. i'v never done any before but i know how. Mika knew she would be no help on this exam but if they needed her she would be there. Mika was very shy and barly talked to anyone so she had a lot of time in the libary to study and put a lot of information on her labtop.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Luca rushed over to Zieth as rick began talking" Alright... We have a few things to discuss, so everybody sit down.."

Luca glanced at rick, wondering how much he really knew about this exam. Quickly, he helped Zieth to his feet, setting him down on a chair near him, waiting for rick to continue speaking. He was worried about zieth, but for the most part he wanted to know how much more of this shit they would have to put up with.

" Ok i'm not gonna lie to you guys, Somebody might die here..." Rick looked worried a little bit. Maybe it was because he knew Luca, knew what was ahead of him. Combined with all the others, it would make for a horrible situation for rick. It must have been hard to think about what was going to happen to these kids, knowing a few of them might not come back.

" This test, isn't just a test. It is a matter of life and death for you guys. One mistake by someone and everyone might end up ,not coming back, so to speak. so do yourselves a favor stick together, you older guys watch out for the younger ones, seeing as how they don't have a clue what they are doing. Also.. i know they said the teams would be equal.. but i am sure you guys have noticed that your team consists of all seniors and two freshmen. This is because someone... pulled some strings for you" Rick smiled, glancing at Luca." And lastly, you all need to watch out for each other. I don't think this team will have a problem with coming back alive, so do me a favor and keep your deaths off my mind by coming home"

Luca, who had been standing up, sat down on his chair 2 chairs away from zieth. This was just before the exam, and one of their team was already hurt. He wasn't able to fathom what it would be like during the exam. Rick pulled out several black sashes, handing one out to each of the kids, then pulling out a box from behind his back.

"Alright guys. I hate to say this, but you need to put those blindfolds on. If you need help just ask and i will tie it for you. After that i will give you the final step for preparations for the exam. Then it will begin."

Luca glanced once more at Fefe, just admiring her beauty for a minute. Then he glanced down at the sash wondering why they had given it to them. What was so important that they had to blind fold the kids for. But , as everyone else would end up doing sooner or later, and knowing that rick wouldn't do anything to get them killed, he tied it around his face, covering his eyes, Hoping Fefe was near him. He felt alone in the darkness already, event hough everyone was right there. It was so quiet, and he was a little frightened. He kind of wish he would have sat near Fefe so he could have grabbed her hand or something. No one else would have been able to see it since the blind folds were on.

So there he sat, waiting for everyone else to put theirs blind folds on so that they could continue the test.

stripes

Fefe walked away from Zieth as Luca helped him to his desk. She sat down at her desk looking at Rick as he began to speak. She wanted to say something, but when he sat the blindfold on her desk. Her heart sort of sanked.

They don't want us to find our way back...What's going on with this school...

She looked at Rick then at the blindfold. She didnt' feel safe.

"Rick...Will I be able to have my katana?"

She pointed to it, it was laying behind her chair in it's case. She didn't feel right without it. She looked at Luca who was already in his blindfold. She didn't want him to die, neither did she want Shiro and Zieth, or the freshman they were paired off with, but she didn't know what was going on, and the way things were going, it didn't make her stomach feel any better.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Rick replied with a smile for the first time the entire conversation " Yes don't worry, you will be granted everything you have with you, but anything you might have left at your dorms has to stay there." Rick knew Luca didn't have a weapon, the fact that he didn't worried him a little bit, but that was always how Luca was. He had never really used weapons.

The air in the room grew cool as the air conditioning kicked in. Rick still stood there with the black box in his hand" Don't worry about anything going missing, the school could really probably care less if you had your weapons or not to be truthful, but that doesn't mean they would leave you without one if you had one with you to begin with, And trust me you will need a weapon.." He was beginning to daze off for a second, remembering when he had taken the exam in his class. It wasn't a memory he treasured in his mind, it was probably one of his worst" Look ... i can't say anything about the exam, I took the last one so i know what is going to happen, how everything is going to work. All I can tell you is stick close to each other, no matter what. If one person dies, then you stick even closer. Death brings morale Low, and a morale low means your guard is down."

He spoke as if death meant nothing. For him, it had meant everything" ... when i took the exam.." He began" ... I saw some horrible things.. I never saw two of my friends again. They died trying to protect a few of the underclassmen that were in our group, if it wouldn't have been for them, we all would have ended up dead most likely. They fought while we ran, it was a horrible feeling... running while you know your friends are dieing..." He puased." ... I never want to feel that again... I still regret that to this day..."

Suddenly, Rick looked up"... I have said too much... Please hurry and put your blindfolds on, this process needs to move as quickly as possible.." He glanced over at Luca for a minute, staring at him for an instant. He was worried, Luca was like a little brother to him, he always had been... He didn't want anything to happen to him.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth sat in his chair blood dripping down from above his eye. The pain from his small skirmish early was catching up to him. He started to fell the pain of getting thrown into the wall by the guard and the chairs breaking on his back didn't help that. He sat there looking at the black cloth. Zieth knew most of them would be alright the freshmen might have some trouble but Luca, Shiro, Fefe, and himself could protect them. He leaned back against the wall of the room and looked up at the ceiling. He knew what would happen but he couldn't say. He was threatened and bugged so either way he wouldn't last if he said anything.

"So, Rick why the blindfolds?" Zieth asked not wanting to miss anything. "If something's going to happen i want to be able to see what it is." he said as he stood from his chair hoping the pain from the fight would allow him to stand there. As he raised to his feet he suppressed all his pain not wanting to show it infront of everyone. He knew he was one of the top ones in his class and he liked not looking weak. Zieth between his first two summers here increased his strength drasticly. When he first came here he would avoid any confrontation so he didn't look as weak as he was.

Zieth after hearing Rick's story of his friends on this test knew what he would have to do. He failed his family back before he got here leaving them in the house to burn. He was the only one out, this test would be similar. If any of them got left behind the team would be weakened, Zieth wouldn't let anyone but himself. He would not let them die. He had watched to many people die and it wouldn't happen again. "I'll protect them all with my life." he said under his breathe so not very many could hear. He had promised himself this when he first found out the news in the theatre.

stripes

Fefe held her hand to the back of her head. She wasn't so sure about putting on this blindfold, and she wasn't so sure on how to take Rick's news. Why was this school trying to kill them, this was some stupid test. She sighed and put the blindfold on and held her breathe. She was starting to fidget, she wanted to be near one of her friends but they were seperated. She sighed and leaned her heand against the palm of her hand and sighed.

She tried to breathe but she couldn't she was trying to say something to Rick, but her voice seemed to disappear she was scared, she had to admit. But this was so unexpected. But it had explained alot from over the years. This school was more of a hell then at home.

Rehreun

Mika took the blindfold and waited for everyone else to put theres on. when she got it on she held tightly to her medical journal and her purse which she keep a few pencils and a first aid kit in. She had a happen of getting cut on even the dulliest things. Mika shivered at the thought of someone dieing.

When she was seven her and her best friend were in a car accident. Her Friend didn't make it. She died on an instant. Ever since the sight of blood and death has made her shiver in horror.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Ricked sighed. He didn't see why it was so hard to just put the dam thing on. He looked at his watch" Dammit..." He said under his breath. He then looked up at zieth" Because if you don't put the bandanna on they are gonna just beat you until your unconscious, one way or another, you are not going to be able to see where you are going." he was Irritated that this process was taking so long" Look... I don't want any part in this stupid test, but i don't want to lose my job. So please... Just put it on. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, because that would be a terrible way to start this test. "

He felt kinda bad having to say all that. Of course he wasn't gonna beat anyone, but he knew that if anyone didn't cooperate they would be dealt with by the discipline unit, which had been created especially for this exam.

" Listen... There are these guys...called the discipline unit. They are a group of elite soldiers trained to handle people who do not cooperate. They will not only beat you to death, but they will leave you for dead. Bleeding on the ground as the other members of your team watch. There are 6 of them in all. Going from last rank to first they are:

Gurias Landor, A former special Operations captain who was kicked from the service after killing all 7 men under his command on an operation. Caalo Buigen, A Gray Hornets commander who slaughtered an entire village and burned it's buildings to the ground. Then there is Luicen Ziel, A Specialized Assassin who is credited with the murders of over 300 politicians around the world..." Rick paused for a moment"... I don't have details on the other three...but whatever their accomplishments are they must have been greater then the previous three. In any case, they make up the lower end of the discipline squad who deal with members of the exam who wish to not participate. If you ever seen them at any point in the exam, Run. As far and as fast as you can."

And with That rick leaned back against the wall"... So please... Just put the blindfold on and follow instructions, i heard they killed the last kid on accident who wouldn't go with the program."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: Yea... that sounds like the best idea to me... I'll edit this post when i get home with a summary...unless someone else does it before me.

stripes

OOC: I'll do it

So far in Spirana

The exams have begun, and with the school acting weird, many things have changed. Unlike last year, when it was only seniors taking the exam, now freshmen, sophmore, and juniors have been added on to the list of helping out seniors while taking there exam. With the seniors, Luca, Zieth, Shiro, and Felisha, are feeling uneasy about taking the exam, especially with lower classmen, even with the new information that Rick gave them, makes them feel even more hostile to the fact that they don't know exactly what they are fighting, or how they are going to even pass the exam.

Now that they are all at the place of dread. Luca injured and Shiro still missing, they are wondering how will they get through it and how they will find their lost comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back