• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Luca sighed and leaned his head down on his hand, propping his elbow against his desk. The day was already terrible, but at least he would be able to show off how much he had learned over the summer while training with Zieth. Fefe had created a distraction, hopefully, while walking in to class" Zieth you might be off the hook after all " He smiled at Zieth. Luca knew that this Exercise would be nothing compared to the countless hours spent training over the summer on just speed tech alone. It would be no problem for Zieth seeing as how that was just a basic form of sub-speed combat.

All summer, Luca and Zieth had trained hard on speed tech, gaining more experience and abilities then most of the students at the school. Luca had wanted to get ahead of the game, and so they had. The stuff being tuaght was merely basic techniques. Luca felt as though he should be in speed tech 4, if there were such a class. Unfortunatly, the school had no one who could teach such a course, with the exception of Luca's friend rick, but he had been stuck teaching speed tech one and two, along with aerial defenses/combat.

Luca glanced over slowly at Fefe. She looked extremely tired. More so tired then a student should be. He wondered if she hadn't slept well the night before, or if she had slept at all. He was concerned actually. Luca had known her for a while. After all, she had been the first person really met and actually talked to before meeting Zieth. He leaned over quietly, whispering something to her" Hey, Fefe, you don't look so good. Are you sure you should be here?" He stopped talking, thinking he was just making a fool of himself. " I'm sorry... I was just a little worried... I'll leave you alone" The room was silent.

Suddenly out of nowhere Luca felt a sudden pushing on his chest. It felt as though someone was crushing his lungs, and quickly it became hard to breath. He placed his hand on his chest while the other clenched the edge of his desk. Suddenly however, it stopped. He coughed then, several times, then sat up normally in his chair, facing the front of the room again, hoping he had not made Fefe mad in some way.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Fefe looked at Luca, he was the only one who had seemed to notice her tiredness. He always seemed to notice everything wrong with her. She felt like it was a curse. Before she could say anything to him though he started coughing as though he was choking off of something. She stared at him for a second, til he stopped. She glanced her way at the board then back at him.

"Are you okay?"

She said in a whisper. She had forgot for a second to answer his question. When she finally remembered, she felt so mad, that her fingers digged deep into the edge of her desk, til she could finally breathe. She remembered why she couldn't sleep all night, why she decided to train before class, why she got into a fight with a cocky freshman. She laid her head on the desk and looked at him.

"My mother had named my brother, two weeks ago. She sort of forgot to tell me, she had him. My step dad...She says is so happy...His name is Kai, I havn't had a picture of him or anything...I just know his name.."

She whispered the last part as though she was going into a daze, a tear ran down her cheek. She caught it before it hit the desk then turned her head the other direction so Luca couldn't see her face.

Inferi

The door to Speed Tech 3 soddenly came crashing open. In the doorway was a shaggy black haird boy. He was tall but not to tall. He looked like he just suddenly been awakened, jumped out of bed, dressed quickly an ran to the classroom as quick as possible. Though he wore a ragged look, it looked good on him. He stepped in, and not wanting to take anymore of the teachers time than he already had, Shiro walked over to Luca and sat down.

Shiro noticed that Zieth was in the front of the class, showing of the amazing talents that he, luca, and Shiro had recieved from their extensive summer long training regime. It seemed Alex was unable to think of something that would be a true challenge for Zieth. Everything that was thrown at him was overcome with amazing ease.

Shiro looked over at Luca. His best friend in the entire world. His face looked as if it was plastered against the snow covered window that was placed crookedly on the wall about 10 feet behind him. Ah the glorious snow. Those who did not see the beauty in a snow covered prairie were living for naught.

"So what's up Luca?" Shiro asked lazily.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth was seated next to the window when the instructer asked him to perform the manuever. Zieth looked back to his instructer after his final glance at the snow. "Sure i'll do it." Zieth responded as he got up from his seat and started to walk towards the front of the room. As he passed Luca he glanced over. "This will be easy." he whispered as he approached the front of the class. As he stood there Shiro busted threw the door making a lot of comotion, but this did not affect him. "So what am i supposed to do." Zieth asked as he started the short manuever. Moving at such a speed from all the training he had left a slight trail behind him and only the quicker of the kids in the class could actually tell where he was. Zieth had juked over to the right and then left. Upon going left he had put his foot on the desk to get him airborne. As he soared through the air he threw his foot for the kick that was included in the manuever. Zieth's foot was heading right for the teachers face, he had put as much force into it as he could. He was hoping for blood because he thought it would be nice to see an untouchable teacher bleed, and it would strike fear into the new kids in the class. As Zieth almost motionless it felt in the sky he had one regret at the time. If the teacher was to move he would be flying right into the wall at the front of the room and at his speed it would prove to be very painful. Zieth had not thought his plan over before he got up there, he just wanted to show off a little.

During the summer break inbetween training sessions with Luca and Shiro, Zieth had also trained all his other abilities. He liked to be one of the best at anything he participated in. He had spent most of his summer with them though training his speed. At the end of the year Zieth had been one of the slowest people in the class. This year he was going to change that seeing is he was now one of the fastest. He enjoyed his speed due to the fact that he could get around the school easier moving that quick. He never thought he would have to use it the first day though.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"I'm ok... just been feeling a little sick lately." He talked at normal tone now, seeing as how the teacher was obviously preoccupied with Zieth. "I see... so your sad you havent gotten to see him. I imagine that my mom not telling me i had a brother would be... interesting." Luca stopped his conversation from there out. He didn't want to make a scene in the middle of class over something that was so far in the past. If only his parents were able to tell him that he had a brother." I guess i can't really understand" He tried to continue talking.".. what it's like..." He stopped again, looking up to the front of the class." ... hey... I can talk to you about anything.. right?

Luca's past Been a rough one, and also one he had never told anyone, But he felt as though he could trust Fefe enough to talk about it.

~~~~~~~~

Luca had had a rough past, just like everyone else at the school. However, unlike everyone else at the school, he had not come to the academy on his parents will, nor his own. It was a night that Luca would never forget, along with any of the details around it.

He was 7. Luca had been attending one of the cheapest schools in the state, and was also top of his class when it came to basic combat 101. He had many friends, and everyday was oddly repetitive, though nice. However one day in particular, had been different. It was the day of the final exam of the 1st graders, and Luca was none other then the top of his class yet again. There were many people, including representatives of the academy which he now attended. All was going well, and he had even received an award for being the best. It was his perfect moment in life, his 15 seconds of fameLuca was not only the best in his grade, but the best in the next 3 grades. All to be shattered only the next night.

Rain pattered against the side of the old suburban house. Water dripping in from the cracks in the roof. Luca's room was on the second floor, which only made the leakage worse for him. Downstairs all was quiet, until a loud crashing sound was heard. Luca rushed to his door, trying to fling it open but he couldn't in time. By the time he made it downstairs the door was hanging wide open, a red ooze on the floor, surrounding the body of his mother, hacked to pieces. On the wall was a note written in blood " Spirana is waiting". The door to the outside was hanging wide open, rain splashing in as the bodies of his parents just lay there. Luca had been abandoned. Behind him was his father, hanging from his neck from the top of the stair case, his insides carved out.... That was the last night Luca remembered spending in his home town. The next day he woke up in a field, nearby was the academy. And so began his new life as a student.

~~~~~~~~

Luca had never told anyone what he was about to tell Fefe...

Suddenly Shiro exploded through the door, leaving destruction of the peace in his wake. Luca tilted his head down, staring towards his desk again, then looking back up to Fefe"...Never mind..."

Shiro sat down next to him and asked luca something. He suddenly pretended to be happy once more." Nothing much Shiro, see you woke up late... again even though i woke you up an hour before school..... again " Luca laughed a little bit and cracked a smile" in any case...zieth got nominated to go first, and i think we both know he is going to kick ass at whatever he has to do.

Luca lowered his head again, looking towards the front of the class. He still really wanted to talk to Fefe, since she would probably understand more then anyone else.

Rehreun

can i please join
im not very good but i'd like to try
i bet my brother thaniloan could help me.

Inferi

Shiro sat in in his seat, listening to half heartedly to Luca's speech. Truthfully, Shiro had just noticed the girl sitting closest to Luca. Shiro had to admit that she was very nice to look at. Noticing that he was staring at her he turned his head and nodded.

"yea-yeah.. sure.." he said to Luca to make it appear that he had been listening. Shiro looked to the front of the class. Zeith was showing up the teacher more than Shiro thought truly neccisarry but, oh well. If you've got the skills, why not flaunt them off.

Shiro looked back at the girl. Her name was Fefe. That was all Shiro knew. He opened his mouth to say something but found his throat dry and his mind blank. Her pretended to cough so as to cover up this embarrasing blunder.

Rehreun

Name: Mika Winter

Dorm#: 1

Martial courses: none

Appearance: Mika has waist long hair that is light brown with golden highlights that she usually puts up in a hair clip. Her eyes are a very deep purple, but the seem lighter with her naturally tan skin. Mika likes to where long white skirts and a kimono top, though sometimes she wears jeans, and she always wears black zip up boots.

Fear: Mika fears not having any friends.

Bio: Mika grew up at the school mostly because her dad was the headmaster. She doesn’t attend classes but spends most of her time in the library (she is really good at helping with school work). Sometimes she acts like a delivery girl taking the teachers papers and supplies. In the morning you can usually find her under the willow tree in the yard of the school reading or writing. It doesn’t matter what the weather is like she is out there every morning. Mika doesn’t care much for the heat but she loves winter. And if you ask her she will almost do anything, even though she is kind of shy.

Mika was awake that morning at five. She dressed slowly, than made her way to the door with a book in her hand. after sitting under the willow reading for a few hours she went to wake her dad up. he had to get ready for the first day of school like everyone else. when the bell rang school started and like every day Mika went to the libary to help the libarian.

"Did you bring back that book you borrowed Mika."

"Oh sorry i forgot it, i'll go get it i'll be right back."

Mika ran down the hall to her dorm but she didn't find the book she checked out. Than she remembered that she left it in Mr. Claytons classroom. she decided to take a nice slow walk there. when she arrived class was just letting out.

"um... Mr. Clayton did you happen to find a book in here i left it the other day."

Last edited:

stripes

"Sure..."

Fefe said raising up a bit, her glance taken by Zieth. He was being cocky, she knew that even though he might give it his all he didn't have that much skill to beat Mr. Clayton. She looked back at Luca and waited for him to say something, he had seemed to be lost in thought for a second. She was about to say something when Shiro came out of nowhere. Fefe turned her head the other direction when Luca had said nevermind. He had seemed so lost, and his smile that he gave to Shiro made her shiver. She didn't want to say anything to him, but she was sort of worried about him.

He was the first friend she had made here. She was such a whiny crying freshman, and he became her friend. She couldn't help but worry about him. She glanced behind her to see Shiro staring at her. He was suddenly coughing, was everyone sick the first day of school?

"If you guys are sick, I'm going to sit on the other side of the ro-"

She was suddenly cut off by the young girl who had walked into the room looking for her book. Fefe leaned back tapping her fingers slightly on her lap.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
A girl had walked into the room suddenly, she was speaking to the teacher.

Luca glanced over at Fefe for a second, he really wanted to talk to her but he felt awkward with talking about it with Shiro around. So there he sat, quiet, calm, waiting for whatever was to happen next...

The intercom rang, cutting into everyone's conversations, disturbing every room in the school. The Headmaster of the school spoke." All students please report to the theater at this time, i repeat, teachers please release all students to the theater at this time, thank you"

Luca watched as kids all over the room began standing up, and walking out the door, smiles on their faces. They were happy to be getting out of class. Luca however was not. He knew exactly what this was about. Rick had dropped him information on it weeks in advance, though he had still not prepared for it. He had not been completely filled in on what was going on, all he knew was that none of them would be returning to their dorms any time soon. It was time to kiss this place good by for a little while.

As Luca stood up, he sighed, coughing again, clutching his chest area. Then, as before, the pain stopped, and he could once again breath clearly." Ah.." He winced in pain, turning towards the wall and leaning on it for a few seconds, waiting for Fefe to get up so he could walk with her to the theater, hoping to get some time to talk to her for a minute alone.

There was just something about today that he couldn't point out for some reason, something different then every other school day. Maybe he was just sick, or maybe he was just a little depressed, or maybe something was really going to go wrong today. In any case, he had a terrible feeling.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
((i'm not gonna be able to post until late at night.....i got school then football practice then hw etc etc.....so i might seem a bit lost sometimes))

Alex sighed as his class walked out the door. He had no idea what was going on. He didn't know there would be an assembly until the headmaster came on the loudspeaker. "You are dismissed." said Alex as he gathered his things as well. He opened the door and let the kids out. Luca seemed a bit sick to him walking out the door. Luca was in Alex's class the previous year and he always was a little ahead of his group. He was always faster, and moved a lot stealthier. But today, Luca seemed dead. Once all the class was outside, Alex followed them to the theater. The halls were swarming with kids yelling in confusion and pushing and shoving and etc. Alex was of course a teacher, so most kids let him pass through with ease. He made it to the theater early and saw the headmaster along with a few men who looked like army colonels standing up on the stage. Alex ran down to the stage and pulled the headmaster to the side. "What's going on?" he asked. The headmaster smiled. "There will be a small little....how shall i say, exam, for the kids." The headmaster almost laughed on the word exam. "I'd like you to, hmm...be the proctor for this exam." As he said those words, the children filled the empty seats and soon the theater was full.

Alex quietly walked off the stage and stood at the bottom. The headmaster spoke with the army-looking men and apparently said something that offended or bothered them, as one frowned and spoke back to him, shaking his fist. The men were giving off a bad vibe to Alex. He had a bad feeling. He sighed with anxiety. This day wasn't at all like he had planned it to be. He looked at the kids all seated in rows. He found a few students from his class and waved to them and gave them a small smile. He was not in a good mood, however. He let out another sigh and looked back at the headmaster. He cleared his throat and went up to the mic, ready to deliver his speech. Something told alex, this was not going to be pretty

Inferi

Shiro walked to the theatre behind a bunch of freshman. He was out of it, or else he would have noticed that being called to the theatre was an extremely rare event. He noticed Luca was walking behind him. He also looked out of it, but then again, he always seemed out of it. The days seemed to just drift by now. Alot had happened since the three friends had come to the school. Shiro couldn't see Zieth, and for a moment, he worried about him, but only for a moment. Knowing Zieth for only a moment told you he was not a person to be worried about, atleast, not anymore.

Shiro continued to walk down the stone hallways until he reached the entrance to the Theatre. He looked back.

"Lets sit over there, towards the back," he directed at Luca. Before he could see Luca respond in any way he turned and headed towards the back of the room. Looking around, Shiro realised that the gathering reminded him of a cult worship ceremony.

Hmm.

Odd.

stripes

Fefe looked at Luca then at Shiro and Zieth. She walked behind Luca, he seemed so upset, it was so weird seeing him this way, and he was in constant pain. She sighed, she didn't like seeing him this way and he was sure, Shiro and Zieth didn't like seeing him this way either. She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered softly in his ears.

"Luca what's the matter?"

She quickly let him go before the guys could see her and looked at Shiro.

"You think I could hang with you? I don't know where any of my friends are..."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Luca felt Fefe's arms slid around his waist, hearing her question shortly after. He wanted so badly to reply, but was in too much pain to actually say something. A ll he could do was let out a slight groan, flipping himself around as the pain subsided once more. Quickly replying to her question for everyone else" Yea you can sit with us" He noticed her looking towards shiro and thought for a moment"... oh wait... that wasn't directed towards me was it " He pushed a smile, getting the wrong impression, being the idiot he always was when it came to girls, even if the girl was pretty much his best friend." Sorry about that, i'm ok.. don't worry about me... just" He thought quickly"... Hungry... i haven't eaten anything in forever.." The pain set back in, this time however he did not let it show, he simply took a deep breath and gritted his teeth a little bit.

Walking out of the class room he tried to smile at Fefe but failed"... Well weather or not you were talkign to all of us the invitation is still open to sit with me" Luca stopped, realizing what he had said" Dammit.. I meant us" Luca was in so much pain right now. " Listen .... you guys head on there, and " he stopped taking another deep breath and turning to the door" ..ah...I'll meet you there i promise."

Luca walked out the door and down the hallway quickly, turning the corner, wondering if he would actually make it to the theater or not."Sit with me?" what had he been thinking? Such a stupid mistake. Letting something like that slip. on top of his blunder, he was in severe pain, not to mention dreading why they were being called to the auditorium.

Luca stopped walking, leaning against the wall for a minute. He didn't know what was wrong with him... But something was up. He had been dazing so much recently as well... Was he really sick? All at once the pain stopped. He was still holding his chest, yet it was no longer hard to breath. He felt ok. For the moment...

stripes

Fefe stared at him and smiled when he replyed for Shiro, but her smile quickly vanished when she could see something was the matter with him. She didn't mean to make him upset. She reached out for him, but he was so nervous he kept blabbering on. Something was the matter with him. When he tried to smile and failed, her heart sunk. Something was defintly the matter with him, but he wasn't telling her, it was so weird, he told her everything, why was he keeping secrets from her. When he walked away, she felt like she had did something wrong. He had promise to be back though, but he had left. Maybe she shouldn't have wrapped her arms around his waist. But she had always did that. What had change? What was bothering him.

"Shiro, I'm going to see if Luca is okay, mind saving a seat, thank you."

She walked off and looked for Luca when she found him, he seemed to be really upset. She just stared at him for a second til he noticed her. She sighed and leaned against a wall.

"What's going on with you? Did I do something wrong, cause I mean, I'm trying to get better..."

She said in a whisper.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Luca just glanced at her, still leaning against the wall".... No. You didn't do anything wrong fe, i promise... I just .. have a lot on my mind... and there are some things i need to talk to someone about... and i would prefer that someone to be you. Because i know you will understand." He un-propped himself from the wall, and looked up at her finally." I have a few confessions to make first of all..." taking a deep breath of air, he began.

" What i am about to tell you... i have never told anyone in my life. But it is just too much to bear on my own anymore... i need to talk to someone..." He sighed sitting down on the floor, holding his hands against his forehead.." I am not here at the academy because i was sent here by my parents. When i was 7... My parents were murdered in my own house, and i did nothing to stop it, because i was so scared i couldn't even open the door to my own bedroom... But when i went downstairs.... It was just..." Luca stopped mid sentence".... They were dead.... My mom was.. torn apart and my dad's insides were ripped out as he hung by his neck from the stairs.." He cringed thinking of it... suddenly feeling a sensation of severe sadness coming over him. He felt like he was about to cry, but as he had always done for the past 3 years, he held it in."... When i hear you talking about your family, even though you were pissed... i was so happy for you. Because you had a family to go back to after all this.. So Does everyone else..."

Luca dipped his head between his knees, staring at the floor.".... I'm... all alone. I don't have anyone to go back too.. After this... there is nothing left for me. " HE was silent for a moment" I don't want to lose you Fe, you were the first person who actually talked to me and understood me. You actually wanted to be friends and hang out and stuff. Same goes for Zieth and Shiro, i don't want to lose them either, but i will eventually. By the end of this year... It will all be over... and you will all be out of my life forever"

He was whispering now, trying to hide his shaky tone in his voice" I don't want to be alone again fe..."

Luca sat there, probably looking as depressing as could be. " You can go if you want...I just wanted to talk to someone who would understand..."

And with that he continued to sit there... on the verge of crying almost. There was so much going on and it was just to much for him... He felt lost.. and mostly, alone.

xayenort

Website
community.guitarhero.com
Hono woke with a start, and jumped out of bed as if she was shocked with an electrical wire. She tripped over her unloaded gun and landed in a position that looked as if she was about to do push-ups, and push-ups are exactly what she did. In fact, she did two hundred of them. She looked at the clock on the wall. It was 5 hours after classes began, so she pulled out a black designer suit and put it on, then grabbed her gun and placed it in the inside pocket of her suit.

Hono was about to knock on her roommate's door when she remembered that he died a few weeks ago. At least that’s what the others thought. But Hono knew better than that, he was too smart and devious to have ran away and then gotten himself killed. Yet that's what worried her. Maybe he was so smart that he did get himself killed. She felt something wet on her cheek and realized it came from her own eyes. Stop worrying about it, thought Hono; love only makes you weak.

She trudged slowly through the heavy layer of snow. Hono already know what awaited her in the Headmaster's Office, so she took her time and did not worry.

As Hono walked toward the Main Building, she heard lots of commotion coming from there. Had she really missed something?
She ran towards the building and went inside. It turned out everyone was heading towards the auditorium and taking a seat. She noticed Fefe wrapping her arms around Luca's waist and felt a pang of jealousy and wished that her only roommate, Leon, were here to hold her. Love only makes you weak!! Hono thought to herself once again, and she repeated it over and over again.

Hono took an empty seat behind Luca,yet she regretted it as she overheard something she wasnt supposed to. She didnt realize that she was listening in, but she kept listening. She understood what he was trying to say and felt for him! After she finally realized what she had heard, she knew something was wrong here. But she kept telling herself that everything was going to be okay, and pretended as if she had heard nothing.

Yet she had a strange feeling that something was going to happen here, good or bad she could not tell.

Hono looked around the auditorium and noticed many new students. Freshmen. All of them here abandoned, here to take the place of Leon.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
~~EDIT: So this post came from when i forgot to log out on my friends computer.... he was on my account on accident.. ~~ NEEDS TO BE DELETED~~

Last edited:

Inferi

Ooc: Apparently with_you_always had signed in on my computer.. and not logged out.. and I didn't notice..

sorry for the blunder

Ic:Shiro noticed that as he sat down Luca walked away from him, and shortly after Fefe followed. Even though Shiro definately liked Fefe, it seemed to him that it would never be. Luca had already tread on those plains. She was his. Shiro was sure. It seemed his was more of a third party member in their relationship than a friend. Shiro replied to Fe with a solid "Yes," but as she dissappeared, Shiro stood up and walked away from his seat. If he was intruding on Luca and Fe's relationship, he wouldn't any longer.

Alone, Shiro exited the Theatre and headed for his dorm. He didn't care if something important was going on in the Theatre. He realised that if he was going to do things, he would obviously have to do them on his own. No one would come to his rescue. No one was there, caring for him. As it always was. Fe was always running for Luca, Luca always running for her. Shiro wondered when they would realise he was gone. He wondered when they would realise that he had left the school. Zieth would be fine. He always had a way of looking after himself. Shiro admired Zieth for this. He wished he had the same talent.

As he entered the dorm he closed the door behind him and started to pack a small bag. He wouldn't need much. Just enough. Enough to care for himself, because that's all there ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back