• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiral Dream Designs - Greatest Shop In Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
this post is best read in KHI Crimson
\/~SpiralDreamDesigns~\/

"We move in several directions, but most often forward. A collection of minds,
the ongoing dream of becoming better at what we do, grafix"
- -KenT/Hall/iProd/Healing Vision (Shop Founder)

SpiralDreamDesignsBanner.png

Apple Jaxx
King Sora X
Amata
Sean
Silverslide
Ubi Ty
Zook

Status Unknown
Virus
Danoota
Kiba
jade

General Guidelines

+ Your sig will be as good as the stock you give us, plain and simple. If you give a pooty stock, you are most likely going to get a pooty signature. What's the difference? It's better to give this, than this. So when choosing a stock, pick something that is as clear, sharp, and large as possible.

+ Be patient, your request will get done. Some are finished in 10 minutes, others are finished in 10 days. We will try our best to get the job done well and quickly but we also have lives outside the shop and you should observe and respect this.

+ Do not ask for more than 2
stocks to be included in a tag, any more and the tag will be a nightmare.

+ We do not tolerate flaming or other malicious behavior, keep it cool, language is fair game but ranting/bashing/harassing is not encouraged, know the rules. If you are waiting for a request and triple post begging for results you can kiss your tag goodbye.

+ There may be times where we stray a little from the color scheme or size requested, we apologize, and with all due respect the result ended up better suited and we only wish for your understanding

+ We request you leave a window of at least 14 days between requesting signatures. We take pride in our work and would like to see yourself and the KHInsider community enjoy it before asking for another.

+ Do not post a request in multiple shops and expect to pick your favorite. This is an insult to the artists and a waste of their time. If you are caught doing so your request will be trashed.

+ If you really can't choose an artist and say "anyone", please allow at least 3 days for someone to pick it up before re-posting.

+ If after 3 days you have not seen the artist acknowledge your request, send them the request template quoted from the post in a private message with the title, "SDD Shop Request".

The Customer Template

Artist: state the artist who you would like to handle your request, we strongly suggest you choose someone rather than say "anyone" as history has shown, requests that don't specify an artist are usually finished last or forgotten all together.
Stock(s): give a url of one or two images you would to be used in your signature, if you don't know how to do so just ask, we would be happy to assist.
Size: default size is 400x150 which looks like this.
Color(s): Choose at least one color, max three that you would like to have as the overall theme of the signature
Text: Clearly type exactly what you would like to be included somewhere in the sig, keep it short to at the max 5 words, any more and it will be a distraction, please know that you do not have to include text, it is completely optional
Avatar: yes or no answer here, yes gets you a small cutout of the sig to put as your avatar under your name
Other: anything else not outlined above

for a quick cut and paste job,

artist:
stock:
size:
colors:
text:
other:

The Artist Application Template
you can post this right in the thread or PM it to me, your call.

Preferred Nickname(s): if you have a crazy ass name like Ubiquitous Apparatus it helps the customers easily ask for you in their request if you have a shorter nickname
What program do you use: No regulations here, everyone is free to apply no matter what you use
How long have you been creating signatures: A rough estimate will do
Why did you decide to apply to Spiral Dream Designs: curious minds want to know
Previous employment: if you have been a part of another shop or forum, let me know, again just curious
Examples of your work: leave a banner or list the urls, your choice

for a quick cut and paste job,

Preferred Nickname:
What program you use:
Experience:
Reason For Applying:
Previous employment:
Examples of your work:

We are here to progressively become better in our gfx works and expand on our abilities and talents.
We fulfill the desires of the customer to the point where we're content and they are as well.
It's not a matter of what program you use, its about how you'll further excel and peak a grander tomorrow.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: \/~Spiral Dream Designs~\/

Stock: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/code245qx5.jpg (is this is too low quality, please tell me, I can find you another image).
Size: 400x150 (or really, size doesn't matter. Make it as big or small as you want, as long as it's a decent size by your standards)
Colors: This would be up to you.
Text: Masked Terrorist
Artist:Kissui Tensai

=P I wasn't in the mood for asking a new tag, but seeing this shop come back changed my mind.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Zoo: I must've screwed up Royally this morning. I forgot to add, some of your works to the family template, the first post has been edited. Could you add it and some of your work to your template Zook? Also, w00t for first customer!

Hades: I'd like to get this one done, but I got the 404 D:

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

Username: Look to the left......
Preferred Nickname: Veritas.
Why you want to join?: I can never find a reason to do graphics after my hiatus. Requests will help me get used to doing them again by giving me challenges and forcing me to do tags.
What inspires you?: Almost everything. Music, books, photos, and others.
What program you use: CS3
A quote from you: "Balls."
Examples of your work:
tagwall.png

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I'm liking the development already, welcome to the family Zook and Veritas. Hades, thats just fine, I'll get to work on it asap after Zook's.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

I doubt i'll get any requests with such talent here, oh well...
Username: Eliwood
Preferred Nickname: Eli
Why you want to join?: Hopefully, i'll gain experience and inspiration.
What inspires you?: Music, Photography.
What program you use: Cs2
A quote from you: "Pooooooooooooooooooooo."
Examples of your work:
Eliwork.png

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Username: Shadalicious Reminisce

Preferred Nickname:
Shad, or Tav

Why you want to join?:
Umm hello, cause I got into GFX, and KenT's dream isn't shared by just him. Inspiration is the real reason.

What inspires you?:
Original Inspire. Life itself and the notion that I have a place in this world and existing inspires me....yet also the fact that I strive to get better. I already pwn at role play and writing(lulz), so I might as well get good in this area too.

What program you use:
(Cs3)

A quote from you:
It should be obvious that I don't look inside, or outside of the box. I continue to think around the box. Reason for being, the longer you look, eventually you'll find the crate behind the box, where you can find inspiration.

Examples of your work:
lulz if you don't know by now....

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Nice =) Welcome to The Family.

Eli: I believe in expression, excelling, and giving people the opportunity to do both. The spiral is significant of climbing the latter, ;) I'm sure I'll see some great things from you Eli.

Shad: Of course, you know it all too well, the same I told Eli, you've got the opportunity as well.

The Message, has been added to the first post.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards

Loving the love coming from here. and thanks for the mention of me in the opening ken. im glad to come out of my hiatus to help around here. Now that im on vacation from college i have much more time to make sigs so time constraints dont apply to me unless im actually doing something HA. Glad to see you here V_A and Zook. Eli im lovin your work really like the L signature. if i didnt mention anyone your in my head somewhere. oo and SR. i didnt know you did graphics. well welcome to the team.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Yay, I feel the bond already, but that is probably because of another reason altogether. Xelhes, you knew I did GFX we even talked about it on yahoo. You have no memory....I swear

Stock: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1292/soulcalibursigag8.jpg

Size: 415x160

Colors: azure, and red(not too bright)

Text: Souls Requiem
and S.R. in a corner

Artist: Eliwood

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Yay, I feel the bond already, but that is probably because of another reason altogether. Xelhes, you knew I did GFX we even talked about it on yahoo. You have no memory....I swear

Stock: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1292/soulcalibursigag8.jpg

Size: 415x160

Colors: azure, and red(not too bright)

Text: Souls Requiem
and S.R. in a corner

Artist: Eliwood

I'll get to this as soon as i can. If not tonight, i'll do it tomorrow morning ^^

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

wow not bad! I like your style :)

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards

Just gonna put this out there. My photoshop stopped working. what timing eh. well il get a new one soon just take care of the request for me guys.

Geocillin

May I try joining:
Username: Geocillin
Preferred Nickname: Geocillin
Why you want to join?: To improve handling various stocks provided rather than just picking my own.
What inspires you?: Life
What program you use: (GIMP, Photoshop, we don't discriminate) GIMP
A quote from you: (weirdest part of the temp eh?) What is perfection but a set of desired traits. (i didn't really know what to put so I just put a random quote I formulated)
Examples of your work: (Banner or link if you prefer)
This was a request from Aerials, but he never provided a stock to work with so I got to pick one.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/aerials2.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/BurstAngel.png
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/SoifonColorless-1.png
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/Winning Tags/SoiFonxcf.png
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/aqua.png
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Geocillin/linkage.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back