• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiderman.vs. Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora.vs. Spiderman. Who would win?

• Sora

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devin

Anyone with sense could easily determine this x.x

Spider-Man is wayyy too fast for Sora.
Sora could hardly get close to him, and magic would help little if even at all

Also, Spider-Man's webs are so strong, that Sora , if caught in a web or tangled in his web, would have no chance of breaking free. And I'm sure the keyblade wouldn't really make any difference to that..

Hmmm, yeah I guess your right, but I voted for Sora.
But i guess Spider Man has a better chance with speed and webs.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Lol.
He'd rip Sora's keyblade right out of his hand =p

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
First of all, I must say that this little match-up is a little outrageous.
Both of them have faced many weird and powerful supervillains.

So, now we're calling all villains in video games today super villains? Besides, Spidey's enemies have been far more difficult than what Sora's had to face. Plus, Spidey's had more experience. I mean, to name a few, he's taken out Green Goblin, Doc-Ock, Hob Goblin, Venom, Sandman, etc. And that's only by the movies. There are ends on ends of enemies he's had to take on in the comics. Sora's had what: Ansem, Xemnas, Marluxia, and a few other Organization members?

And they both have superpowers( sora's being magic and the ability to leap and float very high).

I suppose you could call Sora's powers "super", but they are in no way capable of hurting Spider-Man. If we want to be realistic here, Spidey would dodge all of Sora's magic attacks. For one, he has spider senses, and would easily avoid simple spells. You have to keep in mind Sora isn't exactly a "master" of magic; therefore, his magic wouldn't kill Spider-Man. At most, it'd keep him down for a minor second or two. Also, his high leaps and high floats? Well, float there is the key word. When Sora floats, he can't do anything else. He'd just be floating like a goon, while Spidey takes care of things. Also, Sora cannot jump very high, whereas Spider-Man can practically fly, and fend for himself at the same time, mind you.

It would be a grand battle.

Not quite.

By the way, reflect works on melee attacks including punching.

So, Sora's just going to stand there the entire time, using reflect, while Spider-Man just stands there and pretends like he's not laughing? Keep in mind, if Sora's using reflect the whole time, he won't be able to attack; therefore, he wouldn't really be able to win, would he? Just keep in mind once Sora's lets up reflect, Spidey's going to kick his ass.
I beat Hercules using reflect only.

.. Even though that can't be done.

Anyway, I can't believe I had to debate this. It's common sense. You guys/girls just have to set your fanboy-isms aside for this debate.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora can jump high unless you haven't really played any of the games. This battle would be grand. And Spidey would have to be careful on getting too close to Sora because of Sora's Firaga attack and as well as Sora's explosion. Sora would have a hard time trying to hit Spidey because Spidey swings and moves fast. Both can jump off walls though and survive falls from high places. Spidey could try to yank the keyblade out of Sora's hands with the webbing but the problem is Sora could just summon it right back into his hands.

As I said, this would be a grand battle.

Haku

<3
I really think that Spider Man would win because even though he doesn't really have that many variety of moves he can do he is a lot swifter than Sora.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Spiderman would most likley win. Think about it. Sora does have variouse forms with variouse powers, whereas Spidy only has spidy powers. But Spidy is more agile than Sora, and Sora fights with a key. If Sora were to shoot out majic blasts, then Spidy's sence will kick in, and he can dodge them. He can also just whip the key out of Sora's hands....

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
saying anything else would be redundant, so i'll say how spiderman would beat final form.

final form can deal lots of damage with long combos, but sora wont be able to even start a combo with spiderman. spidey can dodge many attacks, as shown whenever he fights dock ock. and this is only is sora gets close, which he wont. spidey would be able to stay away from sora until he figures out a way to stop it or it runs out.

eh heh, i'll stop here, saying more would just be adding insult to injury

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
Spiderman would most likley win. Think about it. Sora does have variouse forms with variouse powers, whereas Spidy only has spidy powers. But Spidy is more agile than Sora, and Sora fights with a key. If Sora were to shoot out majic blasts, then Spidy's sence will kick in, and he can dodge them. He can also just whip the key out of Sora's hands....

Actually When Spider-Man whips the Key out of Sora's hand's it would go right back to Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Spiderman shoots web down Sora's huge gaping obnoxious mouth, Sora chokes, suffocates, dies.

Spiderman wins.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
spider web ooh(!) big damage(!)
pfft...sora would pwn spideys ass.
all his abilities vs spidey?
spidey got nothin!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Except that Spiderman has everything, and Sora is a mere 15 year old punk

Puck

You guys are forgetting that Sora can summon the keyblade back to his hands. Spidey would have tp use another strategy besides yanking something that keeps disappearing out of his webs. Plus both of them can jump up buildings and run up buildings. This would be a long battle.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No...because as Johnny explained, if Spidey used a single punch at anywhere near his full power, Sora would die instantly...plus, Webs prevent Sora from moving, or in my example, breathing...

Puck

Sora jumps off a building and survives the fall. What makes you think Spidey's punch could kill him. Spidey will have to use a lot more than one punch to defeat Sora. And knowing Spidey, he'd find a way. This battle isn't all ease for either hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back