• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spider-Man on Broadway (No, this is not a joke)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. a lot of the movies they put on broadway I didn't like. I saw Legally Blonde when they broadcasted it on TV. man, it was terrible.

Shrek I have no desire to see, but I'm not sure if I want to see Spiderman just for laughs... I'll wait for it to open and get a review or something. see if it's worth my $$

Apollo

Silver Member
Sherk wasn't that bad. It was about what I execpted. I can't wait until somebody decides to do the Dark Knight.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ No. Sony/Spider-Man network sent me an e-mail about it just a week ago and the webpage is up also.

Wicked

absurdiam
I started a thread about Lord of the Rings musical. I said something about Spider man and Shrek in it as well. lol.

I'd like to see it, ever tough I don't think I'll like it.

Last edited:

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Sooo what's the latest news on this show? My mom is taking me to see one Broadway show over Spring Break. I don't think this one is out yet, otherwise I'd pick this. What's going on with this?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Believe it or not, Spider-Man now has his own Broadway musical.

Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark - Will open next year on Broadway's Hilton Theatre.

Now I laughed at this when I heard about it. However I was quick to shut my mouth when I read further on. This is big stuff. This is Directed by Tony Award-winner Julie Taymor with 22-time Grammy Award-winning Bono and The Edge creating new music and lyrics, among other big names. This doesn't seem to be a small time thing. Where's MARVEL going with this?

I'm quite skeptical as to how it will turn out, but I must say, I am still pretty interested in it. I'm going to keep close watch on the developments of this production.

Thoughts and input on the upcoming Broadway show?

Spider-Man On Broadway - Official Site

..Are you fucking kidding me!?...Do you shit me not?...

What WON'T broadway do?..shit, next thing you know there'll be a President Bush: The Musical..

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well evidently it still seems to be in production. There are some behind the scenes videos up on the official site now. Look for the OP for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back