• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spider Man 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i dont know you might want to link it at least or say what you searched? cause i dont see it.

Aqua Fresh

If spiderman 4 is like spiderman 3 then I dont want to see it i thought the 3rd one was the worst of the 3 and the second was the best.

Yeah, I thought Spider-man 3 was a bit disappointing I hope when/if spider-man 4 comes out it'll pwn ^.^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<.< I thought SM3 wasn't perhaps as good as the other two, but it was still great. If only there weren't so many villains, it'd have been better.

Now, I am looking very much forward to a fourth installment...I would hope that Venom returns, but there's really no way that'd happen at all, considering he was blown to pieces...

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
<.< I thought SM3 wasn't perhaps as good as the other two, but it was still great. If only there weren't so many villains, it'd have been better.

Now, I am looking very much forward to a fourth installment...I would hope that Venom returns, but there's really no way that'd happen at all, considering he was blown to pieces...

yeah, there were way too many villians. In addition to that, they killed off venom way too fast. It was like Muhaha I'm all evil and then he dies. My brother said that it'll be coming out in '08 but i'm not quite sure about that.

MasterXOblivion7

i believe they should just make a fourth one and then stop at that. I think the movies are getting worse by the sequel. Teh first one was AMAZING tho. After seeing the third, they should just end the whole series in the fourth and be done with it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Spider-man 4 is gonna be done. As for cast/Writter/Director Still unconfirmed at this point in time.

As for Date of Release its planned for a Summer 2010. November issuse of Wizard has more insight to this story. But there was an Article in the August issue of Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back