• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spells and magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
not to sound stupid or crazy or anything , but i am really interested in magic and i found this website:

Spells

do any of these work? more importantly,does this one work?

callme
no, they don't.

now take this utter bullshit outta here because whoever told you that magic is real.
they we're WRONG.

If you want something to happen pray for a f_cking miracle.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
The call will come within 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 day, depending on how well the spell was cast and how much will
power was used. This spell is wonderfull and worked for me......
Notice how they're generalizing the time in which the person will call you. That's like saying, "You'll see your friend in five minutes, or five hours, or five days, or five weeks..." and so on.
It's obviously bound to happen sometime.

Yeah, ridiculous. This stuff makes me laugh.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Notice how they're generalizing the time in which the person will call you. That's like saying, "You'll see your friend in five minutes, or five hours, or five days, or five weeks..." and so on.
It's obviously bound to happen sometime.

Yeah, ridiculous. This stuff makes me laugh.

my point exactly, this shit is funny.

one wing angel

well im not saying either or however there are religions based on what people "deem" as magic. i.e. wicca and that kinda stuff. i know a few people who practice it and it does do something. i ve had my own experiances but that's not to say it does or doesn't exist

Silent Killer

i guess its what you believe
some people do believe and some believe its a load of bull - but its how you believe.
as for personal experiences - i know for me it has worked on some minor things but then again i did have a major one that ended up working out in the end.
guess its how you think of it

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, let's say you 'casted' a spell to bring you good luck. You'll be looking for something you'd think is lucky and you'll decided that something that you wouldn't otherwise deem lucky to be so. You'll just be so desperate for it to work that you'll trick yourself into thinking it worked.

Also. . .

You just gotta believe

BELIEVE IT!

or

That's the only way that the magic fairy dust will work! C'mon Tink!

Take your pick.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, I wouldn't go deeply into magic. It's more for little kids, magicians *cough*crissangel+davidblaine*cough* and all that other stuff you see on T.V.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
not to sound stupid or crazy or anything , but i am really interested in magic and i found this website:

Spells

do any of these work? more importantly,does this one work?

callme

Do the "callme" one on the president, and if he calls back, then its real!

:laugh:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
IMMA CASTING MAH SPELL said:
Those who wish to practice Black Magic must understand the laws of the universe...

What? 42?

Seriously, I want some of the stuff they're smoking, too.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Somehow, I see this thread being closed soon, due to flaming. . .and no, I didn't use a spell for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back