• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

speed up kh x chi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haekalekal

i just find out how to speed up kh x for slow computer
i use this "trick" on my chrome browser

you just need to turn you spec to low and zoom out yor browser view

REMEMBER,this trick will also limiting your view

lol almost cant see a thing XD

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Like this? (I think this is the first time someone made a thread about it, though people have mentioned it before)
Jr9oAJY.png

Tigerruss

Awards
wow who would have tought that lowering settings helps the performance :v

I don't know about flash, but zooming out on an internet browser will force the computer to downscale what ever it is displaying. Logically that shouldn't improve your browser's performance, if anything it should hinder it because you are adding another process. But for some reason the downscaling process must work And downscaling would be an extra process and extra processes could potentially SLOW down performance. Though making flash "show all" when downscaling must force flash to lower its rendering dimensions, instead of the browser downscaling the image flash produced. So, flash actually handles forced downscaling better than I would expect.

TLDR; You aren't actually lowering a setting, but flash accommodates you and forces an unlowerable setting to be lowered. So it is a bit surprising that flash does that.

gnurtanio

Awards
I don't know about flash, but zooming out on an internet browser will force the computer to downscale what ever it is displaying. Logically that shouldn't improve your browser's performance, if anything it should hinder it because you are adding another process. But for some reason the downscaling process must work And downscaling would be an extra process and extra processes could potentially SLOW down performance. Though making flash "show all" when downscaling must force flash to lower its rendering dimensions, instead of the browser downscaling the image flash produced. So, flash actually handles forced downscaling better than I would expect.

TLDR; You aren't actually lowering a setting, but flash accommodates you and forces an unlowerable setting to be lowered. So it is a bit surprising that flash does that.

i agree with this.. i used 75% view internet explorer. that browser eating too much memory and slow down the game.

HaruTheDemon

im talking about the quality settings inside khxchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back