• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilika

i agree with the knights possibly being the chasers but until something is said no one knows

King_of_Hearts

i agree with the knights possibly being the chasers but until something is said no one knows

well get comfy cause nothing is going to be said until the next game is released. Just like the last Fm with ASAS we never got it straight until the game was released. Your looking and 3 years of theorys and specualtion.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
{3 years later}
oh boyoh boy oh boy!!!
im about to findout what chasers are
{clicks on link}
computer: sorry maybe in a decade or so
{gets knife}

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
well get comfy cause nothing is going to be said until the next game is released. Just like the last Fm with ASAS we never got it straight until the game was released. Your looking and 3 years of theorys and specualtion.

That's always the sucky part. The Secret Endings never gives us all the information because that would ruin the game.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
in a way the secret endings suck
because they just leave u with more questions
for example when i finished kh 1 com and 2
i had no questions until i saw the S.E.
and here i am today a 13 year old with no GF
because of all my questions
screw secret endings

Kilika

they are entertaining and give you something to look forward to. you are just spending to much time on wondering what they mean just enjoy them. if you want to know what things mean wait till nomura or another person working on the game says sure they don't give everying away but they still say things

Caminee

the thing that sucks about this being in the past is that you cant speculate whether ES is Xenahort just younger because of his brown hair because riku is 15/16 and he has grey/silver hair so as far as we know Xemnas could be like 25 but from his hair he looks 40+ (althought Xigbar has streaks of grey so u know hes old)

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
they are entertaining and give you something to look forward to. you are just spending to much time on wondering what they mean just enjoy them. if you want to know what things mean wait till nomura or another person working on the game says sure they don't give everying away but they still say things

yeah entertaining at first but then all the effing Questions and when info comes up even more Questions and when the game is jap u dont have enough money to import
or ur mom doesnt let u import

Kilika

why would i trust my life with it man what are you talking about. if enough people want it, it could come to the US and if not i can just watch the stuff online. its not that big of a deal

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I think that the old man is a embodied memory of Xehanort and the body belongs to Ansem The wise...

Or it could be a embodied memory of Xemnas...

Reallly, we are not guarranteed that xemnas is dead...Like the old mans battle technics such as making another being out himself are the technics and tactics of fighting Xemnas in the end of kingdom hearts 2..

Kilika

i don't think that if the old dude is xemnas is someones body that it is ansems

Kilika

yes bet when khfm came out the sales were higher in japan for the first game. for kh2 the sales were much higher in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back