• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok guys, I have to warn you this may be spoilerific, but anyways it seems someone got the battle video up before I did, and lasted longer then I did at that XD

But anyways, I didn't post this before because I was still speculating Latin but now I got it.

The Two names the E.S says represents Latin versions of "Sea" and "Land" first proof to his name not being Xehanort.

First of all, the E.St brings up the names "Ven" and "Aqua" obviously these names are spoken more in a more saddened way, possibly meaning these knights are now killed.

Ven = B.H.S
Aqua = F.S

That's more then likely could be wrong in the roder but that leaves are Main Hero character.

If we're looking at Sora and Kairi they are labeled after Sky and Sea what does that leave? Riku's Land

Which upon looking around a bit is Solum, Terra, or Ager. Possibly one of those.

Also Sora might be in relation to one of them, as when the Knight looks up, he senses a familiarity within Sora but does not see him as the "Chosen" keyblader it is. Therefore he calls Sora Xehanort (Really barely) and then gets really angry and goes after him.

So what do we know?

Ven = B.H.S or F.S (Probably B.H.S)
Aqua = F.S or B.H.S (Probably F.S)
And E.S = Solum/Terra/Ager.

Old man = Xehanort? It seems he has a huge anger for Xehanort and attacked Sora due to this. The only person we can compare to being like Xehanort is the old man due to his clothings for now.

If I beat the E.S or if ANYONE beats the E.S before me, do let me know >__> and tell me the text, so I can hopefully complete this speculation.

And discuss!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xaldin you're my hero,

so the knight attacked sora out of anger because he reminded him of Xehanort? Was it because Sora had been around Riku and since Riku has the same darkness scent that Xehanort had, Sora mightve got some on his cloths and the Knight was able to smell the darkness?

daxter fan

But.. that can't be possible. He can't see him as Xehanort only as the BHS ><
Can you translate what he said directly?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well I guess it isn't Roxas. I this Aqua is the girl, she does have blue hair. Thanks Xaldin for the info!

If the OBM is Xehanort, why is he soo...old looking? Wouldn't you expect him to be younger?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
"Ven....Aqua....Keyblade...what are you? I can feel it... we've met before... it was when yo... No... it isn't you... it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him....Xe..he..nort....is that.....you? ...X...e..hano...rt....XEHANOOORT!"

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Ven....Aqua....Keyblade...what are you? I can feel it... we've met before... it was when yo... No... it isn't you... it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him....Xe..he..nort....is that.....you? ...X...e..hano...rt....XEHANOOORT!"

???

I think Ven and Roxas have a connection.

it isn't the one I have chosen.
OMG Sounds like what Roxas was saying!

Roxas: Why did he chose you?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Maybe the E.S is Xehanort, but he doesn't know it, or it's like a Self-Hate kind of thing? Like a guilt sort of thing? Or perhaps 'Xehanort' is actually an entity sort of thing that embodies him?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I have high doubts it is because it seems Nomura is relating the the knights here's what I mean

Ven = Sky = Sora
Aqua = Water/Sea = Kairi
??? = Land = Riku

So basically ...yeah it's one of those three names I posted above, since he's moved from Japanese to Latin.

Dnize

The Armored man wanted to give Riku his kingdom key keyblade because of the fact that he was brave and powerful like him, and Sora lacked the fact that he wanted to be a leader, he was more of a slacker. So when Sora recieved the keyblade accidently the knight got mad and fought him. Sora stands for sky. Kairi stands for see and Riku for land. So their names relate to the knight's names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back