• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (This could be possible!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

Everyone in the fan based community are questioning the new 3DS title, but what if the answer is within Sora's pod?

I was thinking about it...and I asked myself "what else could Nomura base this story on?" Wouldn't it be cool if he was showing what Sora was seeing as he was gaining his memories back?

We know what went on with the organization, but maybe Nomura wanted us to take a journey in a 3D title to see how his memories were being brought back...or even in that case "affected".

What we know is that Xion was messing with his memories because of her existence. Could it be that he got these dreams from the fact that his nobody and replica clashed? What if he was trying to gain his memories, but because of Xion they were getting distracted.

He could've been seeing scattered pieces of memories as Xion was moving around, which would make sense to why he saw himself and Riku from KINGDOM HEARTS 1.

So overall, he couldn't awaken until Xion and Roxas returned. Which means, he could've been seeing disturbing memories that were breaking (Ex: Sora falling from the sky). As the memories were breaking, maybe he learns something else from those dreams, which opens the door for the next title.

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
whoah this a decent theory.Somehow I still doubt it though..

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Didn't Nomura say somewhere that there will be new worlds in 3D? If so, it can't be Sora viewing his own memories. If there aren't new worlds, though, pretty much any speculation is fair game.

My theory is that Sora uses the Chamber of Repose to go through his memories again, and sees Riku's memories too (I believe Grass' theory that Sora has some of Riku's memories).

Dross263

Your theory is pretty solid and you got some good bases, but there's still a small flaw though, where does the data DIZ placed inside Sora fit in here? But aside from that, it's stilla pretty good thery, and like you said, no matter how much I dislike it, Xion will have a lot to do in this game T_T.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I really think it's too early to be making theories. From what I understand a lot of what was shown in that trailer was just to show what the KH would look like in 3D and was conceptual

Anyway though, in the trailer Sora was confronting Twilight Thorn which Sora never fights. Roxas doesn't fight it until KH2.

Dross263

Sorry doble post... it was an accident really I swear to god!

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Would it be okay to.ask you some questions about your theory?

Ok! How will the game be in the same time.as the current.games?

Would other people who have played all the games including bbs be wondering about how he recovered his memories? Is it something that really must be done in order to understand the story?

How will this be a "completely new title " ? Technically its a remix of his memories, but they have changed an awful lot due to xion and roxas' actions. Plus he uncovers old hidden memories. Cough cough.

Could this have been done in days? Well.. I guess that's nomura's fault.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
That still would make zero sense.
in the pod sora goes thru ven's memories. He would visit worlds that ven has visited. Those worlds are new to sora, but not to us. Get it? but that would be cheap of nomura cuz they wouldn't be brand new worlds to the players. Just to sora.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
you know what

remember the other pods

that were used

yeah

they have nothing to do with this

but who was in them

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
in the pod sora goes thru ven's memories. He would visit worlds that ven has visited. Those worlds are new to sora, but not to us. Get it? but that would be cheap of nomura cuz they wouldn't be brand new worlds to the players. Just to sora.
Except Even Nami said the memories of Ven were too deep to be touched or whatever. There wouldn't be much reason for Sora to experience those if Nami, practically KH God, couldn't. Plus, that doesn't fit the definition of new worlds anyway.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

That makes sence and is some thing Nomura would do. Like the thing at E3 where his speacial treat for the NA fans was telling us about KH3D first...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That makes sence and is some thing Nomura would do. Like the thing at E3 where his speacial treat for the NA fans was telling us about KH3D first...
That sounds nothing like what Nomura would do.

Xenin

Banned
I really kinda doubt it. Reason being Nomura said there would be new worlds...so I don't see this..UNLESS! The memory DiZ put in Sora are about new worlds and that's where Sora will go...Kinda good theory but if he did this in there that means he'd have these memories in two...Unless Sora is Told by Mickey in the beggining of the game to go check out DiZ's old mansion and he finds the Pod...Good theory

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Except Even Nami said the memories of Ven were too deep to be touched or whatever. There wouldn't be much reason for Sora to experience those if Nami, practically KH God, couldn't. Plus, that doesn't fit the definition of new worlds anyway.

Woah I haven't spoiled myself or anything but I thought it wassup possibility. But if its sora s own memories, I'm sure he is the one who can unlock even if nami can't.

Anyways if this happens i think it would be after coded. And sora just goes back into the pod for some reason idk that's watanabe job not ours.

Eh but I kinda can't imagine kh3d being about that. How would u implement trust as the theme?

Oh. See.. sora goes in the pod again starts seeing stuff that never happened to him but that happened to riku and kairi. Since namine meddled with their memories as well. and then eventially the data. So sora is like "wtf happened here? These ain't my memories! Riku did this? Wtf! " even though they where probably the fake memories namine created so sora is just gonna have to try to trust riku and his heart as to not be fooled.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like the theory, but yes, there should be new worlds as Nomura said, but I like the idea because I really want Xion to have a bigger role in the whole KH timeline rather then just to 358/2 Days and I think she will...so it was cool hoping that it was a possible storyline...but for the fact that there are new worlds...I don't think it can be possible...unless, what if you play in those new worlds as Riku because Riku went to them while u were in KH1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back