• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (This could be possible!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Zexion

Ah! I came up with the same theory! It seems to be the most common, though. The only point I really think does not fit is about the new worlds... but if those are things that happened to Riku that we don't know of, then sure, it all fits.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i dont know if this really takes thinking. nomura said you would have to think about it. personally this all seems very one-dimensional (the theory not the game) and straightforward...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The fact that this game is taking place most likely after coded and has new worlds, I don't think this theory can work fully. We will be going through every game from what it seems, but in an untraditional sense.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i dont know if this really takes thinking. nomura said you would have to think about it. personally this all seems very one-dimensional (the theory not the game) and straightforward...

He might mean the story inside the game is complicated...maybe not the overall outline itself...I don't think Nomura is going to make a game where you have to think a lot just to understand the main storyline because then people who are new the series would never understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back