• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation: Could we see KH 1.5 + KH 2.5 coming to the Nintendo Switch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Awards
[FONT=&quot]It's been announced that KH 1.5 + 2.5 is coming to PS4. Could we see that game coming to the Nintendo Switch as well? This collection is absolutely the perfect opportunity to get Nintendo fans into KH to get prepared for a potential KH3 for the Switch, and it seems like a title that would be easy to port. Since KH3 is part of the Unreal Engine 4, this would increase the chances of the game coming to the Switch if the collection came as well. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As of now, this game hasn't been announced EXCLUSIVELY for PS4, so the possibility is still there. Keep in mind KH has had its fair share of history with Nintendo as well. Having that good history on Nintendo platforms could give the game a better chance. The game also has a close release date with the Nintendo Switch launch date, could we see it as a launch title as well?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What are your thoughts?[/FONT]

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't think it will, since they would've included the Switch Logo at the end of the trailer

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Okay, this might be because I don't know too much about the Switch, but for some reason, I don't see KH on a nintendo home console like Wii or Switch at all...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think it will, since they would've included the Switch Logo at the end of the trailer
not necessarily, if nintendo more or less wants games to be kept a secret until they can all be announced at the jan 12th switch event?

i think it's unlikely tho.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
not necessarily, if nintendo more or less wants games to be kept a secret until they can all be announced at the jan 12th switch event?

i think it's unlikely tho.

This is entirely possible, but we have seen a couple games that had the NX logo at the end of their trailers before the console reveal even happened.

I also don't think it's likely, but never say never I guess. It'd make more sense to come to Xbox first, which it also isn't as of now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, this might be because I don't know too much about the Switch, but for some reason, I don't see KH on a nintendo home console like Wii or Switch at all...
While I do agree, we all said the same thing years ago about XBox. :S
But yeah, I don't see it either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back