• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculate/Guess on the Organization XIII Members' Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas7340

Here is a game/discussion on which Regular/Boss Heartless do you think could correspond to which Organization XIII member.

For instance:

--The Stealth Sneak in KHI Deep Jungle could be Zexion's Heartless since both of them utilize illusions.

-- If the Phantom and Kurt Zisa count, I would say they are the Heartless of Saix and Xaldin, since they would be dark enough to produce these Heartless. I would say Xigbar, but IMO, these Heartless's capabilities don't correspond to him.

-- The Phantom only emerges when the moon/night of "Neverland's" Clock tower is out.
-- Kurt Zisa's many swords are like Xaldin's many lances.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Or their Heartless could simply be lowly Shadows, just like what Sora transformed into when he released his heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Now I have the funny image of Axel's heartless being the fire dancer boss from Wonderland. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, the "game" is about speculating the former Organization members' Heartless, and I believe Shadows are as valid a guess as any. I believe it was even said that their Heartless weren't all that great either.

Edit: That's it right there on Spock's post. And she must have meant Red Nocturne. XD

Veritas7340

lol Now I have the funny image of Axel's heartless being the fire dancer boss from Wonderland. xD

If you put the 13th Struggle in the background and imagine the fire sticks are like the pyro charkrams, it's Heartless Axel xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
If you put the 13th Struggle in the background and imagine the fire sticks are like the pyro charkrams, it's Heartless Axel xD

lawl the imagery! x'D

Also:

Bouncywild_KH.png

=

Larxene_Days.png

Y'all know it's true~

Gram

Banned
Awards
Fortuneteller.png

=

Marluxia_Days.png

Lets all be honest with ourselves here, I mean even the color schemes even match. ತಎತ

Veritas7340

Fortuneteller.png

=

Marluxia_Days.png

Lets all be honest with ourselves here, I mean even the color schemes even match. ತಎತ
Yeah, see, ^^this is how you win the game here haha.

I myself am too lazy to find/post pics.

@kuraudoVII, haha now you have Trickmaster Fire Charkrams stuck in your head. Imagine the Trickmaster telling to the Queen of Hearts in KHI/CoM: "You really do remember me this time? I'm so flattered!" xD

@ Anagram: Also, didn't see the Larxene one. Nice. They are faster than the regular Powerwilds too

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There isn't much to speculate since it has been confirmed that they were just lowly shadows, but if we are in just for the fun, alrighty.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

-----------------------------------------------

Since we are in "what if"-situations anyways, I allow myself to add some Heartless of characters other than Organisation members just for shits and giggles:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Veritas7340

Nice Sephiroth! Man, I cannot believe I forgot about that book Heartless from KHII, that is unequivocally (for this game) Zexion.

It's funny: if Pete were turned into that Heartless by Maleficent, he'd start being useful haha

Axel92

Awards
Vexen would be the Ice Fat Heartless of Agrabah in Kh2!
And i can confirm Roxas' heartless is a shadow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back