• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Specter's of the Past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
My name is V.I.S.O.N VII, and I am the free form A.I control system of the planet Sequis. Sequis is located in sector 21,000 of the Combined Space Imperium. Sector 21,000 is the final sector in the Imperium; sitting at the edge of the known universe it was designated a Frontier world in the year 74,900. For nearly two thousand years beings from every corner of the Imperim journeyed to Sequis. Many came seeking wealth and power, while some came seeking adventure at the edge of the known Universe. Sequis prospered and grew as resting place for scientists and would be adventures alike...Until the Sephriam emerged.

They attacked without mercy destroying twelve colony worlds and wiping out two thirds of the 21st Defense Fleet in less than two weeks. The population of Sequis was decimated and nearly all communications with the Imperium were wiped out. The Sequis Ruling Council were left with one choice activate Frontier Coordinated Defense Systems V.I.S.O.NVII and Enhanced Offensive System A.R.C.H.E.R II. All members of the council were evacuated and both systems were activated. The Archer offensive system decimated the Sephriam armadas and before Sequis was repopulated.

Twelve weeks later an archelogical survey unearthed a chamber beneath Sequis largest mountain range. Within the chamber a temple containing technology more advanced than any Imperium world was discovered. Upon further study Imperium scientists found the temple to be Serphriam in nature. At the sametime a Sephriam force fifty times larger than the previous one struck.

An error in judgment caused the activation of myself and the Archer systems once again. But there was no warning this time and no evacuation. A population of twelve billion was left stranded behind the Sequis planetary defense shield.

......Error [MemoryFragment]RestartingPrimarySystem[13.54/33] System reintialized. My name is V.I.S.O.NVII and I am dying...The year is now 142,002 and I can no longer sustain planetary defense. The Archer offensive system has gained a level of conciousness beyond all predictions. Continued defense of the remaining biological population has led to emotional development. I send this message in attempt to carry out my prime directive. Aid must be sent to Sequis or Sephriam containment will fail...[SystemFailure]Attemptingreroutingsubroutine19[SystemFailure]

This message was received ten days ago. It is over thirty years old and was so fragmented that more than half of it was lost. The Alliance of Free Planets and Colonies is a burgeoning government, an invasion would destroy us before we’ve had a chance at peace. All data in the old Imperium records has been analyzed and the decision has been made to send in a small strike force to repair and refurbish the V.I.S.O.NVII system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
1. Give literate.
2. No god…You all know what I’m going to say.
3. You do not have to be human. I encourage you to create you own alien race, but your race does have to be a part of the Alliance.
4. Have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest.
5. I can’t think of anything else. Use common sense…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Bio:
Abilities/Skills:
Equipment:
Theme Song:

call_me_canada

o you keep quiet morph, got to love my templates. . . short sweet and to the point XD

Name: Faye
Race: Elf
Sex: female
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/call_me_canada/elves35.jpg

Bio: Faye grew up in a majestic city that lay within a large mountain range, her family be very well off. When she was old enough to hold a bow she was sent along with the other children to train with weapons and learn traits that were useful in battle. They were taught at the temple that was in their city and attended classes similar to attending any other school. Graduating at the age of 15 she traveled to the major city in the mountains and began to study herbology. Spending only 2 years at the university she returned home to remain with her family before anything of her future was decided. Faye soon took an interest in the Alliance and was quick to send in an application and was accepted within months. She has been with the Alliance ever since then and has slowly begun to work her way up in rank.

Abilities/Skills: Faye has her ways with plants and studied them greatly when she was younger and before becoming a member of the Alliance. Through thought process she is most often able to come up with ointments and the like whenever she feels the need. Being one of elfen blood she has benefits that humans do not such as her capability to move at quicker speeds than most without tiring. Through training she has also gained a keener hearing and eye sight that most do not possess.

Equipment: Her bow is her most important piece of equipment along with her arrows. She also carries on her a pair of twin daggers that are attached to her arrow’s bag. Within the small pouch at her side she keeps many small vials and bottles that are filled with herbs and other plants. Each vial is placed on a fold out piece of canvas, in which each one has a slot in which they can rest safely. To accompanying her interest in herbology a small and very thin journal is kept in her pouch in which she is often found writing in.

Theme Song: Arekara

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Elf? That seems off-place for an Alien themed RP...then again Record of Lodoss War...and...nvm.

Name: Vyas Morin -- Vie for short

Race: Andurian

Age: 29 (Appears that old in human observation...he's actually about 200)

Sex: Male

Appearance: He appears human, except for the fact that he has pointed ears and has blue-toned skin. His race is still considered extremely handsome though, all of them. Their looks are what primarly leads others to let the guard down. He stands about 6'4, and weighs around 170 Earth Pounds. He is lean, and muscular, to a point. His hair is shoulder-length and black in color. His eyes are a dark purple, that seem to penetrate into your very soul. He wears a regular Alliance outfit. It's black and silver themed.

Bio: Vie grew up on his home world of Anduris. The planet was very similar to Earth, except the fact that essentially, the blue and green switched places. The seas and oceans were a beautiful emerald green, and were still consistant of water, just with a green pigment. The grass and tree foliage, along with other foliage of plants, happens to be a blue, a slightly dull but solid shade of blue. He graduated top of his class at the Alliance Academy, and specializes in computer skills, strategics, and weapons.

Abilities/Skills: Vie has the same ability others of his race has. Heightened intelligence and the ability to teleport. However, considering his bloodline, he also has other psychokinetic abilities, such as telepathy, telekinetics, prediction, empathy. None of the abilities stay with him, they rotate from time to time. It makes for a very interesting day.

Equipment: Vie carries around on his wrist a small odd watch that is in reality a very high-tech piece of machinery -- even more advanced than what the Alliance has. He basically has the ability to hack or get into any system with the simple press of a button. On his other wrist, happens to be a sort of band that can fire an ion ray. This ray has two settings -- stun and kill. Literally.

Theme Song: Image of the Invisible -- Thrice

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Lalalala.

Name: Juniar Koono

Race: Koono

Sex: Male.

Appearance: Standing about 2’ feet tall, Koonos’ are extensively different than human in both physical and emotional build ups. A long sky blue trench coat like robe covers ¾ of Juniar’s bantam body while a huge coffee brown hat perches above his head. The hat itself resembles that of a wizard’s, long pointy on top, wide and enveloping on the bottom. The black shadows of his raggedy hat conceals Juniar’s, yet alone all Koono’s faces from sight.

Bio: Juniar, like all Koonos, grew up in the perky secluded world of Lantheium. The turquoise landscapes and iridescent seas make this peaceful home a great place to live; especially when the very planet is the Koonos’ playground. Koonos have a bizarre yet to the point system of living. Despite their small nature, Koonos often live for an average of about six hundred years. When born, each Koono is given a different colored hat, where they usually wear for the rest of their lives. Juniar became the second Koono ever to enter the Alliance, even at the small age of one hundred fifty years old.

Abilities/Skills: Although Koonos may seem weak and defenseless, their true level of fighting is far more superior than many species. They, apparently, have the power to control darkness. Able to morph the shadows, shape it, absorb into it, toy with it, Koonos are able to perform almost every sort of trick with this opaque element. Speaking of elements, Koonos are also gifted the power to manipulate the many elements of the universe. They are only able to morph these materials, not create them.

Equipment: An appropriate sized wand like stick, which enhances the Koonos’ abilities to manipulate elements in a fast an easier flow.

Theme Song: All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers. =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back