• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Specific Questions about Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
OK so I'm on Proud Mode, right? And I'm at level 99 and though I'm unsure exactly - i do believe my stats are as follows -
Strength: 81
Magic: 70
Defense: 75

Hella good, right? yaay!

Anyway, I wanna beat Sephiroth. But I don't wanna just kill him. I want to rape him o_o.
Meaning I don't want to beat him via special tricks, and I don't want to use Elixers and Curagas every twenty seconds.

SO!
I got me some questions for all you know-it-alls out thar:

1) What number should I try and reach in terms of Defense if I want to have super duper awesome defense against this guy? 90? 100? Where does this END?! (I'm becoming a Moogle SLAVE. But I can't help myself. It's far too much fun. Yay added Replay Value!!)

2) So Sephy's got this Fire Column attacks, nifty, right? They're made of fire - so should I equip some fire attack defenses in my accessories?

3) Are any of his moves Dark? Should I equip super duper dark defense dealios?

4) I got me all the item slots. Should I just go ahead and Elixer-atize all of them? I got like, forty. billion.

5) How much should my attack be in order to appear brutal and ruthless in the face of Sephirtoh? Meaning - how much should my Strength be to have one combo pretty much get rid of one life bar?

Thanks to those who respond! :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Just get yo Keyblaidz and hit him, fo sho

Nah seriously... There isn't anything more that you should need to do... Most of us have done it... as for your points

1). you dun need to improve it really, it's just down to dodging a lot, using Glide and Double Jump. all that shizz

2). If I recall, his attacks are all non-elemental

3).^^

4). You might as well, although you shouldn't really need em unless you miss attacking him on Heartless Angel

5). You won;t really be able to get it that good unless you hax0r

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, have Super Glide, Dodge Jump, High Jump, Oblivian (If you dont have Ultima) dont try and attack him whenever you see an opening, it's sometimes just a front. When he knocjs you in the air, immediately start attacking and dont stop till you have finished your combo in the sky as well as the ground. When he tries to pull Heartless Angel out of his ass, just Double jump and hit him before he does.

If you follow thoes instructions then Seph is easy to rape, I actually wish I could fight him more than once. But noe LS on FM+, thats a whole nother story. xD

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Dudes, thanks for the tips, that is totally awesome.

However, regarding the ol' "use Oblivion" - wouldn't it make more sense to use Lionheart or Decisive Pumpkin instead?
Oblivion's key ability dealio is Drive Boost - which, since I can't go into any super awesome forms while battling the guy, it's sort of useless, no?

Decisive Pumpkin, with it's combo boost, would probably prove to be bettah, right? (Unless there's this super secret cult of Oblivion-Lovers who have dark and completely secret knowledge'z on it's ub3r powerz)

I don't think I need to hax to get attack that powerful...i mean, theoretically, it's easy - you just have to obtain the right amount of crystals (and a bagoolion Energy Crystals and Twilight Crystals). I could spend like, two whole days just obtaining the crystals and then Synthesize them for like a 40+ in Strength.

Same goes for Defense, which is easier since you don't need to have that extra crystal to synthesize it like you do with the Power Boost.

I've been playing the Moogle game...far too long x_x
oh well!
I picked the staff at the beginning - so I had to wait until level 99 in order to get Sora's lucky lucky. Facepalm.

Light Within

Ultima would be best cause you should use that trio attack often to get him down and for heal of course. but in your case magic doesnt matter, instead kick his ass with oblivion or even lionheart. you just need to remember his kickass attacks like fallen angel, then just superglide so you can quit it and beat the hell out of him.^^ i beat him on level 45, without damage.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
i'm dissapointed in myself -
I killed the dude, but I relied 101% on Elixers and Trinity Attacks....
Twas so, so cheap
=facepalm=

There goes my ambitious endeavor.

Thanks to the people who replied!

Firo

Oh Crap
I used gaurd to stop his attacks. It worked for me so it should help.

Light Within

I used gaurd to stop his attacks. It worked for me so it should help.

As you say, Reflega is a really important thing in that fight against Sephi. It´s really strange that Reflega does more Damage than your normal attacks but it´s a good contrast to use reflega while fighin.

Auron

Missing an eye
Sephiroth was not much of a challenge as long as you had High Jump, Aerial Dodge, and Glide. I used Quick Run also but that was optional. As long as you use the Reaction Command when you can., you won't take much damage. I went the entire battle without using Elixirs. When he does his draining attack, use high jump, aerial dodge, and then attack him. Then at the meteor thing I used Glide until it stopped. The pillar of flame draws you in, so I used Quick Run to get further away. Other than that, I just attacked constantly:D!

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com
Once youve beaten sephi a couple of times you just get the hang of it. My weapon of choice is the decisive pumpkin and when i'm bored ill go at em with the kingdom key. If you suck or if you cant stop his heartless angel then stock up on elixirs. Really thats what makes the battle hard is that one attack.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
i'm dissapointed in myself -
I killed the dude, but I relied 101% on Elixers and Trinity Attacks....
Twas so, so cheap
=facepalm=

There goes my ambitious endeavor.

Thanks to the people who replied!

I'm glad you beat him. Now, did you save OVER your file before you fought him or did you save on another slot? If you saved somewhere else then you can try him again with better stat s :O

My two cents is that you should just make everything 100. That way you can be all around...Powerful....^^;;

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
美咲 四季;3583384 said:
I'm glad you beat him. Now, did you save OVER your file before you fought him or did you save on another slot? If you saved somewhere else then you can try him again with better stat s :O

My two cents is that you should just make everything 100. That way you can be all around...Powerful....^^;;

=D
yessir I did save on a different slot...
Since I really have absolutly no reason and no business playin KH2 further i suppose I'll stick with this extra file I made and continue raisin stats and givin luv to da moogles.

Gotta love

Them Moogles

hiddenblade

here are some tips about fighting seph

1 6 out of 10 times trinity limit hits him but it uses all of your magic

2 even if it is only reflect it is still useful for shielding yourself use it untill you have one left before you have to recharge your magic then before he does heartless angle if he hits you use cure its useful since it takes all of your magic but it can be any amount of magic

3 fatel crest is not the strogest but if you did not know once your out of magic you can do endless combos which is good for wjen he knocks you in the air but you can block it and jump up to met him you can take down about a quarter of a bar of health before he teleports away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back