• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Thanks from KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

KHInsider has something unique and special to share with the KINGDOM HEARTS community.

Even though our bingo didn't successfully achieve a five in a row/column, we wanted to share this in good spirit for the amazing news that were announced at E3 for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. KHInsider staff member Zephyr drew a beautiful illustration for us as well as a special message below.

"On behalf of the KHInsider staff, I’d like to commemorate and extend our heartfelt thanks for the KINGDOM HEARTS series, our shared beloved experiences with the community, as well as the ongoing support for KHInsider! The anticipated journey for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and KINGDOM HEARTS III is sure to be worth the wait! Because we’ve been through the series together for quite a long time, it’s like we’re close friends. This community has one of the most passionate fans I’ve ever seen including myself (laughs). KINGDOM HEARTS is definitely one of those series that hits you right in the heart. As a huge thank you, I’ve drawn a very beautiful illustration for everyone! I’ve tried my best to produce artwork as faithful to the style of Tetsuya Nomura’s illustrations. I hope everyone, including the KINGDOM HEARTS team, will love it.”

- KHInsider Staff, Zephyr

Be sure to check our other articles: Dengeki interviews Tetsuya Nomura, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal, Footage of 0.2 and DDD.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on the future of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Zephyr, this is beautiful, job well done! As a (somewhat) newer member of the community here, the message attached underneath was quite kind and very much appreciated.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Aww, Zephyr this is so awesome! You did a really well job. Thank you!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thank you so much you guys! I'm happy everyone loves it.

Blue Firework

Awards
Zephyr, your art is amazing!

I've been more of lurker than a poster on this forum for about 7 years, (good God, has it really been that long?), but I just want to thank you all for all that you have done for this place over the years. You all have done a fantastic job of making this place an amazing resource for KH fans!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr, your art is amazing!

I've been more of lurker than a poster on this forum for about 7 years, (good God, has it really been that long?), but I just want to thank you all for all that you have done for this place over the years. You all have done a fantastic job of making this place an amazing resource for KH fans!

Thank you so much Blue Firework! We'll do the best we can to deliver news. We've been through this series together for a pretty long time…

Antar

Awards
Great work as always Zephy! You always impress and surprise! I'm 100% certain the Kingdom Hearts team will love it, even the amazing packaging! Thank you! ^o^

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Fantastic work Zephyr, I'm really glad we got to see it despite not getting a full bingo line.:biggrin:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it looks hella good zephyr. keep up the good work everyone, this site wouldn't be shit without you guys.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Awesome work, Zephyr! As a person who's seen (and made) a lot of fanart, yours always stands out.

Thanks to the KHI-staff for the E3 coverage as well, you too did an amazing job this year!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :3 Your Chirity is cuter than Nomura's~~~~~~ x3 #TeamZephyr > #TeamNomura
Hehe. Nice work, and thanks for the warm message. Really gives a sense of community to KHI. o3o

blank points

Awards
Wow, this is an amazing piece of work. If someone were to have told me this was official artwork, I would believe them. You really captured Nomura's style with this.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
*clapping* Beautiful artwork! I absolutely love the picture! You did a wonderful job! :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow, this is an amazing piece of work. If someone were to have told me this was official artwork, I would believe them. You really captured Nomura's style with this.

My friends told me the same thing haha. "If I didn't know any better, this seriously looks like official artwork."

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Aww, this is amazing, Zephyr! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it, and to post it even though we didn't get a Bingo:)

This is just so lovely, and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm using as my desktop background now!

What an amazing site we have here^^ And I'm sure the development team will absolutely love this.

Your words about this franchise were really sweet, too, and reminded me of something Nomura would say, even! It was the "laughs" part that got to me. Haha.

If the series is ever handed to Tai Yasue (or if Nomura decides he wants two co-directors), I think your calling would probably be to be his co-director. LOL.

Kidding. Kidding. I wouldn't want Nomura to leave (though if he decided he wanted two co-directors that would work out for everyone, right? Right?), but you really do feel like SE staff and this looks like official artwork, so I just thought you should know how legit you seem. LOL.

Once again, I thank you for this (I thank all of the amazing KHI staff for their coverage this year, as always), and I totally think that we should be making YOU guys presents next time for always being so awesome to us and so very dedicated. I love you guys.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
The sky on the back, the characters... man that is some good artwork. Glad that we got to see it in the end! :)

Back