• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Stuff in the US version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Special KH2 US stuff or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

I remember that in KH1 the major difference between the jappanese one and the american one was that we got alot of cool stuff like the fight with seriphoth and other.

So do you think they might do again and jack the KH2 with even cooler more secretive stuff? I think they will.

LostBoyz940

I'm 100% sure that they will add special secret stuff like new bosses for us. But then most likely a couple of months after the U.S release they might make a Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix(not real title) for Japan.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Excuse me, us Brits and other PAL users got the special features as well, you Xenephobe (sp?), please amend the title...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
........I loathe you. This is the dumbest freakin thread I've seen all day. NO Of not! Why the hell would I want a game that is better? No way. I want a crappy piece of shit with two minutes of gameplay, and no story line. Who the hell in their right mind could find any reason to vote no? This thread has just earned the title, STUPID AS HELL

the only way you could possibly save this thread form becomign spam central where every n00b who sees it comes in and says, DAT WOOD B LEIK SEW FOOK33NG ROCS0RZ!!!! UV CORS3!!

is if you asked what kinds of secrets do we think would improve the game, or be cool to have in it. But even that at this point would make no sense becuase we haven't played the game yet.

yuna:)

Yay extras, boo other extras japanese get, who cares really, unless it's something really good.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
NO the US version shouldnt have extras and crap b/c then the same thing will probobly happen that hey did before and japan will get like a Kingdom Hearts Final Mix version, you all complained about not being able to play that. So do you really want something like that to happen again???

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Special features are good but not if another version is released with those features and more and you can't get it >_>

Reverse Rebirth

They should get together and make a worldwide release of KH2 with extras a year later....help keep the interest going....ofcourse i could play a KH game over and over and not get bored....i should try that sometime...anyways i think there will be a version with extras but i would rather if everyone got the same thing.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
>_> americans have to stop being so selfish flame if u want..u kno its true...wen u get new stuff your all happy and feel like the sh*t but when some1 else gets new things ur all mad because u cant get it...
i want the same features on the japanese, north american, south american, european, australian and asian ...etc

helios

Bronze Member
iforgot said:
I remember that in KH1 the major difference between the jappanese one and the american one was that we got alot of cool stuff like the fight with seriphoth and other.

So do you think they might do again and jack the KH2 with even cooler more secretive stuff? I think they will.
I hope they dont screw us again and not give us those battles they gave in final mix.

Endgame

:D
Breaking Point said:
........I loathe you. This is the dumbest freakin thread I've seen all day. NO Of not! Why the hell would I want a game that is better? No way. I want a crappy piece of shit with two minutes of gameplay, and no story line. Who the hell in their right mind could find any reason to vote no? This thread has just earned the title, STUPID AS HELL

the only way you could possibly save this thread form becomign spam central where every n00b who sees it comes in and says, DAT WOOD B LEIK SEW FOOK33NG ROCS0RZ!!!! UV CORS3!!

is if you asked what kinds of secrets do we think would improve the game, or be cool to have in it. But even that at this point would make no sense becuase we haven't played the game yet.

Man. Someone beat me to it.:mad:

I'd hope that they add stuff like that. I particularly want to see some of the FFX summons in the game, perhaps they might make Yuna a secret boss? How awesome would dat be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back