• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinemaster360

Okay . you guys know that in kingdom hearts that trinity limit is the stongest move in the game right? well wouldnt it be cool if in kingdom hearts 2 you could make your own special move ! if you want to post any on this thread, go ahead.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

i DOUBT IT kh isnt really make ure own kind of move game................but im wonderin if the trintys would return and if trinty limit would return, ..............but if i could make a move it would be called Steath Strike.................

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
o i wonder if trinities will be back as well but i also heard a roomer (just a roomer that probably won't ever happen) that u will have to collect lilo and stitch experiments instead of the 101 dalmations, thats probably not true considering there are 625 experiments!

moogles

A create your own move mode would be pretty cool. There would have to be certain boundaries to prevent the creation of moves that are too powerful though.

Dual Wielder

fantasygurl1227 said:
o i wonder if trinities will be back as well but i also heard a roomer (just a roomer that probably won't ever happen) that u will have to collect lilo and stitch experiments instead of the 101 dalmations, thats probably not true considering there are 625 experiments!

hmm, sounds fun :p
but the ability to create a new move would be pretty hard to implement on a ps2 game considering that ps2 hard drives are aftermarket, and it would be pretty annoying using an sdk with a ps2 controller...

iholdthekeys

if i could create a move for the game it would be called "Dance of the Keyblades"....... Sora would have 2 b in brave form and when he executes the ability he'll just be jumping and throwing his keyblades like if he did strike raid........ and he'd be jumping in different spots and catching and throwing the keyblades at least 3 times b4 the move is over........

twilightshadow

if i made a move, it would be called Shadows of Oblivion. Shadows would appear from the depths of Hell and drag the person into the darkness of oblivion.Mwhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

iholdthekeys

twilightshadow said:
if i made a move, it would be called Shadows of Oblivion. Shadows would appear from the depths of Hell and drag the person into the darkness of oblivion.Mwhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

thatz already a move.... i would flame u... but i'm just 2 lazy

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
that would be awesome to be able to make ur own move, but i doubt ud be able to do that. if i could make a move itd be called Light Darkness. a angle like figure that is all light would come out of the keyblade (sorta like a summon) then it would turn into a devil shaped figure and be darkness. then the figure would comsume the person your are fighting with darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back