• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiago

I want to believe that it'll be a release date for Kingdom Hearts III, but that's just wishful thinking. It'll probably either be a thank you to all the fans or a release year.

Only time will tell, I suppose...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I preordered it at gamestop. Im just worried because some places says its a limited edition and makes it sound like a separate package.

Depends on when you pre ordered it I guess. I know some places around my area, they keep in order who pre ordered the stuff So they get the stuff before the others, but that could just be a guess. Gamestop was like that with some of there games.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I can't watch the linked video, is there a mirror?

Anyway, I think the message will be about the 2.5 ReMix and not KHIII.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
"The story will continue with a new number."

Or something like that. i'm not great with cryptic writing.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Ok I feel that the message is going to be like a drawing or something, definitely about KH3.
As for the Facebook I totally want that. I would give anything for something signed by Nomura.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Honestly, I hope it's a reveal for HD 2.5 ReMIX, or at least a hint to it. 1.5 was revealed at TGS last year, and the game is coming out less than two weeks before TGS 2013. Think about it. We get our pre-ordered copies with the artbook, read some cryptic message hinting to another remaster, and then two weeks later... BOOM! 2.5 is announced for a late 2014 release.

At least I hope so anyway :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Did anyone watch the full stream or at least a part where they talked about when they were going to give away the Nomura signed posters and shirts? I hope I didn't miss it but I had to go somewhere so I was gone from 6pm until the end of the stream :(

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I can't watch the linked video, is there a mirror?

Anyway, I think the message will be about the 2.5 ReMix and not KHIII.

I would be perfectly okay with this message as well. Although it would be nice if Nomura actually did included something personal for fans.

axel95

Awards
I think it will either be about 2.5 Remix and/or something where he says thanks the fans for sticking with the series all of these years and the story will move on soon with KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It could be both but I'm leaning towards it being something addressed to the fans.

Decrith

Whatever it is, I'm probably not gonna get it :(
Pre-orders don't apply to the Philippines :(

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was thinking it would be something about 2.5. This is concerning NA and PAL release dates but what if they pulled a BBS and Re:Coded (which released september 2010 and january 2011) and released 2.5 a few months after 1.5? That'd be awesome. :D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I was thinking it would be something about 2.5. This is concerning NA and PAL release dates but what if they pulled a BBS and Re:Coded (which released september 2010 and january 2011) and released 2.5 a few months after 1.5? That'd be awesome. :D

I sure hope so. KH2FM is my favorite videogame of all time (Although it may soon be KH3, assuming it lives up to my super high OCD expectations), and assuming that they use the FM version like they did with KH1, the sooner I can play it in HD with trophies, the better.

It'd be even cooler if they had an artbook bonus for 2.5 pre-orders too. I love artbooks, especially if it's Kingdom Hearts.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone watch the full stream or at least a part where they talked about when they were going to give away the Nomura signed posters and shirts? I hope I didn't miss it but I had to go somewhere so I was gone from 6pm until the end of the stream :(
"We're going to give these out on Facebook. So if you guys haven't already liked the page, there's already 2 million of you out there but if you're not one of those 2 million, like facebook.com/KingdomHearts and we'll be sharing details on how we're giving that away shortly."

...but they never did. At least not yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
"We're going to give these out on Facebook. So if you guys haven't already liked the page, there's already 2 million of you out there but if you're not one of those 2 million, like facebook.com/KingdomHearts and we'll be sharing details on how we're giving that away shortly."

...but they never did. At least not yet.

Thanks so much Taochan, after E3 ended I was almost beside myself thinking I'd missed it but I liked the page awhile back...come on FB page...say something about it?!?!?

SoraroS

Awards
Will Europe be able to get a Limited edition+artbook if we pre-order the game in PAL??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man, I really want that artbook. Amazon (In the UK) doesn't seem to have it anymore, did I miss my chance? :'(

We were informed that Amazon UK stopped taking orders for the "limited edition" about 2 weeks ago unfortunately. But surely it must be available through other outlets. If you haven't already, I highly recommend referencing Ethy's list of sites and stores to see if the artbook is still available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back