• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Special Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Message to Fans from Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

While it doesn't seem like it at all, Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- has already been out for a week and a half and many of you have probably already finished playing everything that the HD remaster has to offer. Many fans have been able to accomplish this because they were able to play the game two days before Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- offifically launched in North America. Square Enix and Disney held a special launch event in Anaheim, California on September 8th 2013 where fans could purchase the game before anybody else in North America while interacting with other fans of the series, taking pictures at their photobooth, winning free prizes, and more.

Today, Square Enix has released a video showing off all of festivities, massive lines, free gifts, and some heartwarming messages from fans who were able to attend the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- launch event in California. You can watch it below and experience the joy and fun all of the fans had that day!

Hopefully Square Enix and Disney will hold more events like this for future Kingdom Hearts releases!

Huge "THANK YOU" to all of our fans who joined us at our official launch event. Without you, the event couldn't have been as big of a success as it was and we hope you not only enjoyed the experience, but also are enjoying the original game that started it all. 

Source: Official English Kingdom Hearts Twitter

SoraroS

Awards
This is the type of event i need to attend before i die... Shitty country I live in... :C

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I wish I could have gone to this event -sobs- It looks like it was a lot of fun, and that there was a lot of cool stuff to do. How I'd love to get my picture taken in one of my fav worlds... Anywho, congrats who all who did get to go. And this vid was put together very well; I love everyone's enthusiasm and words. Here's hoping Square will have more events like this in the future. KH forever! LOL.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
They gave away posters with the cool re-creation of the Foreboding (Kingdom Hearts cover) artwork that the Famitsu had some months ago. Sadly they ruined it by putting a shining logo on the top.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahh, if only they'd do this in my country. In my part of the world, Japan is the only place they'd conduct events like this. I would've routinely gone there if the airfare weren't that expensive and my comprehension of Japanese were better...

That said, good to see that they really do care about fans though. This is definitely an event that one should attend when he/she has the chance to. And the collectibles and memorabilia! Ugh, my best bet would have to be Amazon or ebay if I ever want to get my hands on them... and I know those who really have the heart to sell them will set a very high price.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This an alright group of people here. A heartfelt thank you was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back