• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but in preparation for the likely influx of members to KHI with the American release of Days, should there be some measures taken? I don't know, all members who sign up for the next month are automatically PMd the link to the FAQ or something?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, wouldn't that be kind of hard since it has completely different characters that we know nothing about?

they will be up tomorrow, with the whole "ZOMG DAYS IS OUT!!!!1" thing that will be on the front page

Days comes out in an hour at Wal-Mart on the east coast of the U.S.A. Not sure about game stop, I don't if they stay open through midnight.

Truly i'm interested in what they would do for a BBS countdown.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
they will be up tomorrow, with the whole "ZOMG DAYS IS OUT!!!!1" thing that will be on the front page
This.

And we'll probably do something for BBS, but what exactly... I dunno. We don't have to worry about that for months.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I feel like we are counting down hours/ days for New Years :p

Which is kind of ironic, since the game revolves around Roxas's days in the Organization, and for some reason he counts the days

Kind of like us, but in reverse.....

....it sounded more relevant in my mind....

Let me guess Xnairb...your name is Brian? XD

HOLY CRAP HOW DID YOU KNOW!

My XIII name is Xalbrend. Good luck decoding that!

It could help if I knew if you were a boy or girl...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This.

And we'll probably do something for BBS, but what exactly... I dunno. We don't have to worry about that for months.

True, but if you want my input you could try a keyblade countdown for BBS. Since there are hundreds of keyblades seen in Sunset Horizons, you could find some Keyblades from KH1 and KH2 in that keyblade graveyard along with TAV's, MX's, DS', and whatever other keyblades for a countdown.

May be a stupid idea but I just thought I would give a suggestion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You had a perfectly good opportunity to make a sex joke, and you passed it up!

Your name from now on will be...Sexjes!

LOL, that made me laugh so hard!

Oh great now i'm in the same leauge as Mansex. LOL

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Right, Phantom don't spam and don't multi-post.

My name is pronounced: "Say-Jeks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back