• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Tomorrow is Xemnas day.

I would say that here is a guy who was totally committed to what the organization was trying to achieve, to become whole. The first time i saw the guy was in KH: Final Mix when he was named the Unknown. The way he battled from that game, everyone was speculating that he could be even tougher than Sephiroth at that point. In KH2 though, it did not live up the expectations from the Final Mix from KH considering the fact that the battle system for Sora was capable to fight in that level.

As for his personality thought his existence was very convincing even though he doesn't have a heart though. I can't wait to play 358/2 days just to play the Leader of the organization.

KHLover916

Not that I'm nit picking :35: but shouldn't Xigbar's weapon be completely colored in :confused: Not that it really matters but I've been saving all of the images because they are nicely done and great articles really, I've read all of them in full and they are swell.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
YAY : D I'll be playing this all night tonight if I dont get caught up in the other games I just bought.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm getting all of my assignments done early so I can dedicate my next few days to playing Days. I'm probably going to sleep early just so I can wake up early for this game. What time does Gamestop open anyhow?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No idea, but by the time it opens I won't be able to make it to class.

So, I'm ditching my bag ASAP and catching the train to my gamestop.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So did anybody here not pre-order Days?
Because I'm scared they'll be no more copies left D: my dad wouldn't let me pre-order. I'm getting in a couple weeks, but still... :/ (I'm just glad I'm not that hyped anymore because I saw spoilers, but I heard the gameplay was reeeaaaalllllyyyyy good x_x;)
Tomorrow is Xemnas day.
Why would tomorrow be Xemnas day if it's released tomorrow?
...Whatever, just put her up later.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was always intended for Xemnas to come out the same day as Days.
But he'll probably be up tonight, regardless. It isn't that big of a deal.

Started on 16th, ended on 29th. Fourteen days, fourteen members.
It may not mathematically make 14 days, but trust me--it works out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm excited to play Days tomorrow.

Xemnas is the next one in the countdown and the only one I made a quote for. I hope my post gets picked for the quote tomorrow for Xemnas. I tried to place myself in his shoes so I could understand him when I was writing my quote.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've sent all of the quotes to Ordeith, so he'll have to decide.
Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. v___v

Awards
I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I've already preordered mine last month, so I'll be getting the bonuses. Luckily, I don't have to go to gamestop (even though it's only three minutes away). I'll probably have a mountain of homework tomorrow and I won't be going anywhere until my homework is done. Crazy teachers love giving out ridiculous amount of homework. That means I can't play it right away!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I had no homework today.
You know what that means--I'll get a shit-load tomorrow. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back