• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPECIAL EVENT: This is Halloween!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KINGDOM HEARTS: ARCANA SPECIAL EVENT
THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

Welcome to our first special event! Since this is a little late to start, consider this roleplay a testing ground for future seasonal/special events.

What happens in one of these events? Whatever you want! The theme here is trick-or-treating and it will take place in the one and only Halloween Town!

In this story, the characters will be trick-or-treating in Halloween Town; however, what happens beyond that is completely up to you. Oogie Boogie can appear and take over the whole town, calling the characters into action to save it, or it can just be a fun, little adventure with Jack Skellington during the annual Halloween celebration! Whatever you want!

Also, this roleplay is non-canon to the rest of the Kingdom Hearts: Arcana storyline! Since all of the characters are in Traverse Town right now, what happens to them in this roleplay will NOT affect them in the main event roleplays or any other roleplays that may come during that time. Also, this roleplay will most likely end on or a few days after Halloween. (I'll let everyone know when it's going to close!)

That's about it! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

Hope everyone has fun, and I hope everyone has a very awesome, happy Halloween! C:​

Awards
“Look, you turds. Just cough up the Kit Kat and we'll be solid, yeah?”

“No way!”

"We don’t have ‘em, and even if we did, we wouldn’t give it, ya old hag! Aren’t you too old to be trick-or-treating?"

“She’s prolly fifty. Beat it! Or you need a cane?”

Kam sighed heavily. She could handle being called a hag by a trio of snickering brats in costume. Could handle accusations of being 30 years over her true age. But. She’d be damned if she was going to let some brats deprive her of a favored treat. When was the last time she’d tasted that crispy, chocolaty-goodness? Not since she was whisked away from Shibuya. Too damn long, to put it bluntly.

She got a pitiful look, as though resigned to her fate of total submission by these kids. That the bag of collected treats held protectively against one of their chest was forever out of reach. Then, she changed, straightened. Her eyes went very wide for a minute, as if she had seen a… well, not a ghost, obviously. Something even more breathtaking.

“Ho-ly. Shit. Is that Santa?”

Suckers, gullible as they were, fell for it. Star-struck and beaming with innocent wonder, the gasping children followed Kam’s pointer finger over their shoulders.

Mother-effing perfect. Seizing this golden moment, Kam swiped the overflowing bag of goods from one of the kid’s slackened grip and helped herself, intently rummaging through the candy, tossing whatever wasn’t a Kit Kat at the feet of the tearful, protesting trio. Whenever the little buggers tested their luck and snatched forward to reclaim their lost bounty, Kam would raise the goods high above her head, flippantly cheering on their futile effort while flailing the bag in the air. The pieces of candy rained relentlessly from her hands, tossing and tossing and tossing some more until…

“Bingo.”

Of course, the walking turds did have a Kit Kat. And not just any Kit Kat - The Original Kit Kat. Oh, it’d been a damn while since she had one of those. It wasn’t matcha-green tea, but hell, beggars can’t be choosers. Kam popped a chocolate stick into her mouth, turned on her heel, and sauntered away, crumpling the now empty trick-or-treat bag into a tight ball and casually tossing it over her shoulder. It bounced off the heads of the three crying trick-or-treaters, whose joined stash now littered the ground in pitiful piles around them.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Gee, Kam, kinda low even for you, am I right?"

Walking (skulking was more like it) up behind Kam with his hands in his pocket was the one, the only... Kage! He carried a look of disgust, as per the norm, but, this time, it was coupled with a look of sheer boredom, 'cause holy shit was he bored. Even Traverse Town was more interesting than this!

Casting a glance back at the whining, trick-or-treating brats, he curled his lip and recoiled.

"Actually, on second thought... no, they deserved it. Definitely."

"MR. KAGEEEEE!"

His eyes bugged. He froze.

"Oh f**k, not you again-- Oof!"

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Kage's stomach, being that was the only thing the child was tall enough to hug, and Kage winced. It was like something out of a horror movie, but much shorter and a lot more obnoxious... Like a sugar-high parasite.

"Will you bug off already?!"

"But you said we were gonna go trick-or-treating!"

"No, I said you were going trick-or-treating. Alone. By yourself!"

He slammed his hand against the child's face, fighting to push her away. With an "eep!," she collapsed to the ground, shaking her head. The young, brunette child sat up, feet turned inwards and hands in her lap.

"B-but, Mister..."

"Don't you have a babysitter or somethin'? Anyone to bother other than me?"

The girl's bright blue eyes narrowed. She thought hard. Very hard. Unfortunately, she came up with nothing.

"N... no..."

"Then go hang out in the graveyard," he cracked a grin, "Heard it's very lively this time of year."

The girl looked to the side, thinking again. Her eyes widened and she quickly stumbled to her feet, just in time to see Kage quickly shuffle away.

"Hey, you lied!"

"Very perspective, kid! Run, Kam!!"

The girl was left to watch Kage charge away, disappearing out of sight. The girl whimpered, her eyes big like a lost puppy dog. She rubbed her nose with the back of her costumed glove.

"He said... he'd help me trick-or-treat..." she sniffled, clutching her pumpkin basket.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki was having the time of his life balancing on the various walls that where placed around Halloween Town, and jumping into and out of trees, chasing the crows out of them like a cat with birds. He was going to trick-or-treat late. . . ok, so he forgot that it was time for trick-or-treating, but he was having fun, and that was what was on his mind at the moment. Balancing precariously on the wall he looked into another tree that had three crows in it. "Now watch as the cat silently stalks and catches its prey," he whispered quietly to himself as he prepared to leap. He waited a few seconds to leap, then jumped into the tree with the grace of a cat; however, the birds flew off before he had even landed on the branch. What was worse, the moment he landed on the branch it cracked, with barely time to utter 'Uh oh,' he fell into the tree and went through some branches until his backpack was caught on one and he hung near the bottom of the tree, not quite close enough to touch the ground. Looking down he saw his cane laying on the ground. He began looking around until he saw someone, "Oh, hey Rena, yo. . . ," He trailed off seeing the nose rubbing going on he deduced she had been ditched, "Something I can help you with kid?"

Noel

Awards
I'm an Orca!! I'm a Killer Whale! You're the King uve' all the Sea Mammals... I'm—as I sighed in sadness.

—I'm some how in a very lame
costume. (basically this but the mouth is open to see my pretty face.)

I suppose this place doesn't have any blue raspberry Mako Shards do they? I rotate my wrist with my blade around, seeing the reflection uve' myself in Versatille's white edge. Oh Gawd. I can't imagine what Genesis would say or react if he saw me in this thing. Taking my hand and trying to pull off this suit, but to no avail I'm stuck like this. Maybe perhaps it'll go away once I leave this world? I sure hope so. I looked around seeing plenty uve' kids walking about with what they call trick-or-treating? Back in Nibelheim, all we needed to do to get candy was ask for it. I guess Gil, isn't as important as it is back then...

I heard some yelling between
twopeople, sounds like a date that was one sided and put off or something? Either way, the guy stormed off while as the girl sadly stood there by her self. At least not for much longer, another figure who I assumed both knew each other. I couldn't hear what either uve' them said, but I assume since she's in costume and with an empty container to hold in candy. I sheathed Versatille behind my back and ran up to her.

"Hey!"

I greeted just feet from her and the other guy and asked politely. "Mind trick-or-treating with me? I heard they might have my favorite candy! Mako Shards!"

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shlay had watched as the kids candy was taken to extreme heights. Whilst watching from the top of a nearby building, Shlay sat and stated to Asi, "You know... Trick or treating isn't fun when you can't keep your candy to yourself... Maybe we should help? I mean look at her. She's dumping all that hard earned work onto the ground... And taking none of it! Some bully that is..." Almost from the depths of the Raccoon City itself, a comrade of hers zombifies his way in the scene, tricking a little girl and attempting to ditch her! Shlay stated, "Hey! Check him out! That's like inviting a girl to a sorority party and dissing her there!" Almost instantly, the girl had found her prize. Shlay mustered a mumble, "Then to top it off she wanted a kit-kat..." Asi stated, "At least choose a Twix, or Snickers... But the one they can share? Thats just-" Before Asi could finish his sentence, Shlay took to the roof tops. The boy had ran off, ultimately proving their crude nature as much as Shlay had needed. Shlay then plunged off the building and snagged the holiday spirit killing femalesd new found kit kats. While rolling towards the center of the courtyard, she leaped in the air, with a galiant maneuver, opening them with Asi, and biting half of two at the same time right before landing y the fountain. The other three fell in the fountain. Shlay smirked with the Kit Kats still in her mouth, "Don't feel good huh?" After finishing the the last of her newly snagged kit kats, she cast a fire spell on the now soggy kit kats, and said "Break off a piece of this!" Asi then thought... "Maybe we should run?"

Awards
She touched her finger to her lips in a feigned pensive look, then with a casual shrug scoffed and waved a hand. “Nope. Little shits deserved it.” Kage seemed to agree not long after.

“Yo. Ask her if she has a Kit Kat.”
Of course that had been the first thing out of Kam’s mouth as soon as Kage was attacked by some little girl. They proceeded to banter before Kage ordered Kam to run, to which the ex-reaper immediately protested, "Seriously? Bro, I've told you before: No running!" Heaving out a stormy groan, she broke into an quick sprint, made uncomfortable by the weight of her just-digested candy.

Then, something strange, very strange. A female - just where the hell did she even come from? - swooped in, snagged her hard-won candy, and proceeded to perform a series of taunts clearly meant to incite Kam into a rage. Crunching the sticks of chocolate between her teeth, tossing the Reaper's effort into the fountain, then setting fire to the remain pieces... An aggressive and excessive display. The chick was really into it.Had this been another day in Shibuya, sure, Kam would have started a fire or two.

But this wasn't Shibuya. A far cry from her relatively undisturbed peace in Shibuya, where she had little experience with the despondency of an internet-less world. In acceptance to her current state of misery, Kam had more or less become numb to most horrors now. What used to cripple her to her knees had become just another check off her ever-growing list of miserable occurrences while away from home. She looked upon this new challenge just the same.

So, with near-mournful resignation, Kam sighed and waved a dismissive hand. "Well, yeah. Of course it doesn’t ‘feel good.’ You ruined good candy. Chill out. What'd Kit Kats ever do to you, anyway?" She knew what this woman was trying to do, and quite honestly Kam had no motivation to get heated. (Nor the physical energy. Good god, she felt like she had run a goddamn marathon. The sensible assumption would be that maybe she needed to lay off the calories, but, no, Kam would never lay off the calories.) It was scorched. What point was there in crying over scorched candy? There were far more interesting pickings to be dealt with, and right now they were scurrying about with bags of bounty. In fact, as she spoke, already she was eyeing a few of trick-or-treaters scrambling about the premises. On second thought...

Hm. Stealing candy was exciting and all, but why stop there? What better way to get into the spirit of Halloween than to...

An eerily malevolent grin split through Kam's features. "Yo, Kage. New idea. Let's troll some tick-or-treaters instead."

I<3Kiari

Awards
Riku walked Through haloween Town. A Trick-or-treater Brushed Past Him. He Started Wondering To Himself Why He Was Even Here. Swinging Arround His Sword He Contemplated It For A Minut, he Remembered Maleficent Telling Him To Meet Up With Oogie And Help Him With something. He Turned At the Fountain. There Was A Girl At The Fountain With A Boy. They Were Talking To another Girl Who was Standing In the Fountain. As They Started To Drift Into His Periferal vision, they Ran Off.
Almost Half-way To Oogie's Manor, riku stopped and Decided Oogie Wasnt Worth His Time. He Turned And Decided To Mingle With A Few People.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[Hopefully I didn't miss anyone's post (i feel like i did ahhhh), but sorries for the delay! If I did miss anyone's interactions with Rena or Kage, just throw them in and I'll reply to it in the next post ;w;]

Kage went as soon as he came, and Rena was inevitably heartbroken. Only moments ago (or was it a couple of hours ago? she couldn't remember) had Kage found her in despair, promising to help her trick-or-treat. It seemed like such a simple concept but, for one reason or another, Rena didn't get how it worked; after all, she had never gone trick-or-treating before!

But now, he had run off. Left her, abandoned her! She sniffled, rubbing her nose.

"What'm I supp'sed to do now...?"

Oh, hey Rena, yo. . .

She blinked, looking up. She rubbed her nose.

"Naoki?"

Something I can help you with kid?

Her eyes grew wide. She looked down at her pumpkin trick-or-treat basket, then hastily held it up, showing Naoki that it was empty.

"C-can," she said, her nerves getting to her, "can you... help me trick-or-treat? I-I dunno how to..."

Mind trick-or-treating with me? I heard they might have my favorite candy! Mako Shards!

Another newcomer had appeared. Rena grew a big, wide grin on her face. She giggled, rushing over to the newcomer.

"Pleaseplease!" she said in her squeaky voice, skipping to a halt. "How'd we get all the candy stuffs?"

-------------

"Ugh, Kammie, shut up and just run!"

The pair now taking off running, Kage eventually slammed to a halt once they got far enough away from his 'stalker'. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Note to self: never, ever promise kids anything," he said, out of breath, "They don't freakin' leave you alone!"

The man blinked, realizing the strange predicament that had just occurred. Kam's candy was stolen? By ninjas? Huh. Kinda weird.

Yo, Kage. New idea. Let's troll some tick-or-treaters instead.

He didn't miss a beat. Folding his arms, he smirked.

"That sounds a lot better than hanging around this boring-ass place," he said, "Where to, then?"

I<3Kiari

Awards
Riku walked Back into halloween town, not far away he heard a man Shout something about mako shards. He Remembered getting some When he arrived At the world. He walked up to the man and the two others that he was talking to. "Did You say mako shard?" He asked Pulling one out of His pocket And showing the man.

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki couldn't believe his ears, trick-or-treating? It's Halloween? How did I forget that?! The second person arrived in a killer whale costume, and spoke about some kind of candy called Mako Shards. Naoki looked at the kid as she stopped and asked the best question you could ask on Holloween. "I'll help you too kid just first let me get out of this tree." He looked back up at the tree that had his backpack caught in it and started thrashing about. He felt him shift with a crack, and could only say "Not again," and promptly face-planted into the ground with a few branches landing on him. He got up groaning, "Whoever put the ground so close is gonna get it," he got into his pack and pulled out a strip of white cloth and wrapped it around is head until only his eyes and nose were showing. Smiling thinking about how he looked he stated, "There now I am a ninja, nin-nin." He place his pack back on his back and went over to the others and saw another kid with silver hair offering candy. Naoki turned to Rena and stated, "Rena-sama, this is good practice walk up, present your basket and say 'Trick-or-treat'."

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shlay decided to head towards the exit of the town. After leaving through the main gate and crossing the bridge, she ended up in a graveyard with no one in sight. She picked Asi up and said, "Nice job Asi!" Asi replied, "You know Shlay. I feel bad for them. Didn't we just become just like them?" Shlay answered with a smirk, "No... It was karma! Plus they seem to have taken it well... Let's just find a place that doesn't remind me of the dreadful slums of Agrabah..." Asi then quivered. Heartless spawned from the ground and began to rush towards the back of the graveyard. From the pooled darkness spawned a Jester like heartless. Shaly prepared to fight it, but Asi spoke, "No... Its not mean... It doesn't even notice us. Let's follow it." As they followed the heartless behind the last tree of the graveyard, they found a tree shape door leading to another city. Shlay's eyes grew wide as she opened the door towards a snowy land of wonder!

Macks

"why that stupid piece of bug crap."
Macks muttered, sneaking around into Oogies tree-house.
wow! I've never felt so indignant! I feel like a little kid who got his candy stolen!... man I love emotions.

One of Oogie Boogies henchmen, the kid who called himself barrel, had stolen all of Macks' candy!
my first Halloween is not going to be ruined by some kid in a skeleton mask!

Macks had been trick or treating as a heartless, even though he was one, no one tried to destroy him because it was Halloween. easily slipping inside, Macks was in some weird room, he sighted his candy after searching for a while and started walking toward it, letting out a satisfied sigh.

(Note: Macks does not need to eat but he discovered a dropped kit-kat and tried eating it, he was entranced instantly and after asking around decided to trick or treat to get moar choclat! as he phrased it.)

(Macks is here because corridors of darkness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back