• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Edition Cover Sleeve?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's pretty much like a sock, although not literally one.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Yea, its white with roxas,Xion and axel on top with racing stripes.
khearts_case.jpg

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Feels like a cheap cop-out compared to what Japan got. Then again, the westerners aren't as easily amazed in Limited Editions and shiny things.

/shrugs

I'll just be taking my game, thanks.

A

Audo

lol, I imagined something even less interesting. I just pictured another version of the boxart with different art. Like you have the original on one side, flip it to get the other one.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It's probably gonna look like the picture you get after you beat the game with Roxas, Axel, and Xion sitting on the clocktower, and TT Roxas below them, with his Organization coat half off

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Now I can`t decide if I should pre-order it at Gamestop or pre-order it off Amazon. I think I`m going to get it off Amazon now just for this cover sleeve or whatever it is.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
hey you can get the sleeve on ebay right now by itself if you wanted. i know i might just to say i have something from days while im waiting miserably for the fated SEPTEMBER 29TH ZOMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back