• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special BBS Theme Download here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
hey guys

so every one who bought the game should have a card with a bar code to enter in square enix's site to get a special theme
and the registration is frustrating and long,so i just downloaded the theme from their site and (being te kind person i am) i want to save you the trouble of registering and entering the code :)

theme picture:
bbs_theme.jpg

download

i uploaded it on in media fire,i DIDN'T change anything from the file,it's just as i received it from their site
unzip and follow the intructions
don't worry No viruses,im no hacker
xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So that's what the theme looks like. Well, I guess I wasn't missing much (still can't register the code). I'm just annoyed I can't register for my Members points :\

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks! I'm wondering if in Europe we will get the chance to download it from the original site too.
I'll put it on my PSP right now however! XD

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Hacker :3
am not :3

So that's what the theme looks like. Well, I guess I wasn't missing much (still can't register the code). I'm just annoyed I can't register for my Members points :\
it took me two tries to get it right,also what are the points used for?

Thanks! I'm wondering if in Europe we will get the chance to download it from the original site too.
I'll put it on my PSP right now however! XD
np

How do you put it on via wireless connection?
you cant,you must have a usb connection
EDIT:aqua beat me to it :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it took me two tries to get it right,also what are the points used for?

The more games you register, the more points you accumulate, and the higher level you become. Higher level = better swag from SE.

For example, in the last SE members rewards package, Ultimate level members received and iPod Touch with the SE members logo engraved on the back, an iPod game of their choice, a CD box with an SE music sampler CD, special desktop calendar, and postcards.

I'm just a Bronze member, so all I got were the postcards ^^

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
The more games you register, the more points you accumulate, and the higher level you become. Higher level = better swag from SE.

For example, in the last SE members rewards package, Ultimate level members received and iPod Touch with the SE members logo engraved on the back, an iPod game of their choice, a CD box with an SE music sampler CD, special desktop calendar, and postcards.

wow,i didn't know about that
all i thought was that they are used for those avatars i've seen on the site (you know like buying stuff for them)
also i just got 50 points from the registration code with the game,im now at bronze :3

thanks for the info

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I don't really try for that stuff because it is REALLY hard to get the highest rank. I have 80 pts. right now...thats it...and I don't think I'm gonna be buying another SE game for quite some time...lets see...nope...not for a while. Re:Coded might be the next one and Versus XIII after that...but even with those 2 games it only gets me like 20 pts. jkjkjk

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I don't actually spend all of my money trying to get to a higher tier, but the freebies are really nice ^^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, I don't actually spend all of my money trying to get to a higher tier, but the freebies are really nice ^^

Has their ever been a game-related freebie. If they released something KH...actually...I'd probably just go buy it off Ebay or something xP How many points do you need to go up a rank?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Has their ever been a game-related freebie. If they released something KH...actually...I'd probably just go buy it off Ebay or something xP How many points do you need to go up a rank?

I dunno. I've accumulated 310 points and I'm still at Bronze. I think they said I needed like 400-500 more points to get to Silver :\

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Okay, I feel like a moron for this. xD;
I can't figure out how to download the theme to my PSP. I have the USB cable hooked up to the PSP and my laptop, but I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do next. Help?
I want this theme, it's so pretty. <3

Unknownkidz

put the .ptf file inside the PSP/THEME folder :D. If it's not there, just create one :3.

It should look like this X:\Name_of_your_PSP\PSP\THEME :D

edit: Disconnect your psp, go to Design and choose it from the list... ta~da you got the theme installed 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I feel like a moron for this. xD;
I can't figure out how to download the theme to my PSP. I have the USB cable hooked up to the PSP and my laptop, but I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do next. Help?
I want this theme, it's so pretty. <3

Select USB CONNECTION under SETTINGS on your PSP. Then open up the PSP directory under MY COMPUTER on your...computer. There should be a bunch of folders within that. Go to the folder called PSP; within it, there should be a folder called THEMES. If not, then create one. Place the theme into that folder, and disconnect your PSP. Now on your PSP, go to THEME SETTINGS under SETTINGS, and manually set your new theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back