• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

speaking of shark week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

did anyone else like shit there pants when the music stopped in the shipwreck in atlantic in kh1 and then out of no where the big shark just like owned sora.!.?. imean i was HORRIFIED haha

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
The shark only really scared me the first time, but only slightly. Sabor wasn't really that bad, especially his later appearance(s). He was too fcuking predictable on the last one.

BrightEyes

xD ahahha i was expecting it for some reason. I'd already seen the movie, obviously, so i guess i expected to see the shark in the shipwreck area.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
It didn't really scare me, if anything I was just like woah that was random. Then kept going.

AlbertJ

Awards
It scared me the first time I played it. I wasnt really paying attention to the screen and I look up and BOOM! Shark!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not really. I mean, I was a bit surprised the first time, but it was nothing more than a simple "Whoa!"

Apollo

Silver Member
It made me jump the first time I played it. But I was also pretty young back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back