• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Poor Larxene?
She was anything but poor when I fought her in CoM...

Poor Axel! he kills his love interest, and his best friend ditches him!

Xirka

-spittake-

The talk?! Like the "When a mommy and daddy love eachother..." talk?! -bursts into giggle fit- I think this fic is bipolar. First is somewhat serious, then it's kind of light and easy, then it's serious again, now it's got Xaldin giving Axel the Talk. OH WELLZ. Sanity is overrated anyways.

Mr.

Xirka said:
-spittake-

The talk?! Like the "When a mommy and daddy love eachother..." talk?! -bursts into giggle fit- I think this fic is bipolar. First is somewhat serious, then it's kind of light and easy, then it's serious again, now it's got Xaldin giving Axel the Talk. OH WELLZ. Sanity is overrated anyways.

I think Xaldin is always being annoyed by Xigbar. X3

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
I think Xaldin is always being annoyed by Xigbar. X3

XD I think you're right.

The Talk, huh? That oughta be interesting. Axel's probably gonna be"Ah, shut up old fart" or something XP

And how shall Demy annoy our fave girl org member? That's gonna be fun to read XP

And yes, I suppose that this relationship has always been doomed. Sounds like this is going to on a tragic/sinister moment.

Oh, and I believe Sora killed Larxene, but it was when she was about to fight Sora when Axel decided to interfere with the plan, which resulted in the fight where Lar was killed by Sora.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, I should say- my computer died, and I lost everything I've been working on for two years.

Luckily, I didn't lose anything for *Sparks*, because I hadn't written anything ahead of now.

But since I'm not on the computer so much, I haven't written anything. So I don't know when the next update will be. Don't get yer hopes up for soon.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Sorry about hearing you lost everything! Kind of reminds me with my sister, she collected so many pcitures on our old computer, soo many, infact, it slowed down the computer quite a bit, but then, it died! Along with all her pics she found, that are now gone forever.

Sorry to hear about it again! Like Winged_Mirage said, take your time! After all, we shall wait here!=^_^=

Xirka

-waves thraxie flag- Thraxie, thraxie, she's our writer if she doesn't update I'll have to fight her!

I'm kidding, I just couldn't think of another rhyme. xP

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This fic is so awesome that it needs to be alive. And to know whether she'll continue this or not. So we don't have to wait in false hope.

I love tragic endings. Anyway, now that Re:COM has made its graceful appearance, Axel did not kill Larxene. Simply betrayed her. Axel, actually, went to Marluxia, and Larxene herself, went to peak Sora, and tell him the truth since it didn't matter anymore.

So in other words, indirectly or not, Axel left a chance for Larxene to escape, yet she didn't. He knew she died, though, as he mentions it. If she didn't die by the hands of Sora...then I don't know what would Axel have done.

Well, at least in your fic, this explains why Larxene was such in a "EXTREMELY foul mood!" XP. I feel sad for her though. In her last moments she'll feel used.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
...the heck? If I wasn't seeing this for myself, I'd seriously find it hard to believe that someone had actually bumped up a thread of mine that hasn't been touched in eleven months. {Why does this always happen to me?}

Sparks = gone, me amicae.

But I'll put up another {short?} Larxel fic, just because there needs to be another one up on KHI and I feel kinda obligated. Hardly anyone wrote Larxel on FF.net before I did ... and I can tell my fic "influenced" {-cough-} a lot of other writers ... ;>.>

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Gone? Alright. That's all I wanted to know. That's the reason I bumped it. Too bad though. It was amazing while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back