• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPARKLE SPARKLE! (Just a question about Xion's death)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Riku Replica didn't have a sparkly death. Or did Xion have a sparkly death because she was a memory replica?

Looks pretty sparkly to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But he didn't crystalize. And it's not that sparkly. And why did Xion not have dark stuff surrounding her??

It's still sparkly :\

I'm guessing they just wanted Xion's death to be more dramatic.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Because she was made of memories; the sparkles were the memories going back to Sora, though that doesn't explain why she crystalized...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can't think of any other reason for it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
She was a Replica made of Sora's memories. Plus it was to be dramatic and look fancy.

This is more or less it: it's Xion. So it's suppose to be BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY AND SPARKLY. That's all there really is to the question for the amount of shiny.

If you want a canon reason why it crystallized, it's because of memories. Its body was never constructed normally, or at least not constructed like Riku Replica's. Technically, that was probably exactly what it was made of. That's why with Xion you see different things at the same time and all in the first place.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's because it looked cool lol That's really the only reason. But to be honest at this time of RPG games, sparkly deaths with no explanation are normal.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
About Repliku, I guess him disappearing with darkness instead of crystallizing has to do with the fact that he absorbed Zexion's powers. So, he's got a bunch of dark powers now, plus he's a replica of someone who uses darkness. O:

With Xion, she doesn't have dark powers or anything, so I guess her crystallizing and disappearing is what happens to other replicas that don't have dark powers and such. Just a guess, since the only replicas are the two of them.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku Replica was made out of memories; Vexen stole memories out of Riku when he battled him, and used those. That's why he looks exactly like Riku.

So what was with the pretty crystals...?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
About Repliku, I guess him disappearing with darkness instead of crystallizing has to do with the fact that he absorbed Zexion's powers. So, he's got a bunch of dark powers now, plus he's a replica of someone who uses darkness. O:

With Xion, she doesn't have dark powers or anything, so I guess her crystallizing and disappearing is what happens to other replicas that don't have dark powers and such. Just a guess, since the only replicas are the two of them.

I'm just going to go with this explanation. Repliku used a fair share of darkness, while Xion didn't. I wouldn't exactly call her "pure," but since her element was meant to be light, just like Roxas/ Sora.. well, the crystals seemed more fitting for a replica uses more light than darkness.

Jolts

I'm just going to go with this explanation. Repliku used a fair share of darkness, while Xion didn't. I wouldn't exactly call her "pure," but since her element was meant to be light, just like Roxas/ Sora.. well, the crystals seemed more fitting for a replica uses more light than darkness.
Maybe its just like how the organization members died. When each one was defeated they disappeared into their element (Axel bursting into flames, Demyx turning into bubbles etc.) and since Xion's element was light her disappearance was all light and sparkly while Repliku faded into darkness.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Maybe its just like how the organization members died. When each one was defeated they disappeared into their element (Axel bursting into flames, Demyx turning into bubbles etc.) and since Xion's element was light her disappearance was all light and sparkly while Repliku faded into darkness.

That makes sense. But why did she crystalize?? What does light have to do with crystals??

tangerine

Awards
Riku Replica was a prototype. That means they weren't built the same, so naturally they don't die the same.

tacochance

My theory, it looked more like ice than crystals. Since Vexen made the replica's, and his element is ice, he probally used his ice when making her, meaning the bodies of the replicas are just ice, taken the form of humans. As for Repliku, when he was fading, it was Dark Fiagra, that was the darkness he was falling into, and that was melting the ice, leaving like, a hologram of him and his emo self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back