• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spanish Sahara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
jesus diddly i dont know what im doing anymore

zeldaskyw.jpg

zeldaskyb.jpg

v3
zeldaskyv3.jpg

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I somewhat agree with Aldrain. I do think you have done better than this, but you're probably rusty, so it's to be expected. I actually can get into this if the brightness was toned down just a tad. I actually prefer the one with the border. Kind of gives it a cinematic-ish look.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I somewhat agree with Aldrain. I do think you have done better than this, but you're probably rusty, so it's to be expected. I actually can get into this if the brightness was toned down just a tad. I actually prefer the one with the border. Kind of gives it a cinematic-ish look.

Agree, the second is a lot better. Funny how one little difference can make a something better.

I think I found why I don't enjoy this as much as I should: there isn't a lot of hue variant. I think that the, cyan and green?, that you used are too close, and there doesn't appear to be a lot of depth there. Maybe if you set the burn tool really low, and went over with a shadow/midtone setting you could achieve more depth. Even if it only did a little bit, it would be a hell of a lot better to look at.

And I don't think I'm a huge fan of circle. But that's just me. As I said before though, it's technically sound.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
more contrast
more colors
stock looks too sharp

and i don't really like the borders but the piece as a whole is pretty neat dude

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Thanks guys. Yeah so I'd update this with v3 but stupid campus internet is not working at all. I'll get it up eventually.

And i changed my mind, this one is actually up there in my favorites

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
white border is better

dem pastels!!

excellent timing with historia being released in two days. woot

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
colours, textures and compo are all rly nice but theres no really interesting element to it, it is AND ALWAYS WILL BE 'NICE'

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
It needs to be softer. It just looks too grainy. You set up this nice soft colour scheme and then made it have this icky grainy texture. I don't think the borders add anything to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back