• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

space paranoids opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like space paranoids?

• yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • it was ok. maybe

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Space Paranoids was pretty cool..... I actually enjoyed it a lot (and it was one of the 3 things that I remebered about KHII before I bought it) the costumes were awesome, i thought.....

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I LOOOOVED Space Paranoids.

Light Cycle was really, really fun. Plus all the cool robot heartless, and the costumes were awesome. I liked changing to drive forms and changing the color. :D

MF29

I thought most of the fights in that world were a bit more difficult than the ones in the other worlds.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
haha nah im jk. just sora should be with kiari no?

No

He should be with Namine, yes?

Yes

And oh come on, if I wouldn't have posted about this the world would've came to an end (Lol the World Ends with Me)

Space Paranoids is prolly the best Disney world in KHII. It had a great story that actually connected to the main plot, some good boss fights, awesome design & costume... and was just really great. I loved it.

I second each and every part of that notion.
Tron is really sweet and I really wish I'd have gotten to see the movie before hand =\ one thing for certain is that like in many things, being a programmer made that world a lot more amusing for me XD (lol, debugging. I sure wish it would've been so sparkly and fun like in KH2).
One of the stuff that made me giggle the most was Anti Form. Lol someone put the lights out on Sora's outfit :3
That, and the man-hug was adorable. One of the best moments in KH relationship wise to me. I was really happy to see Tron actually dancing at the end (...and had a good laugh when he feared crashing over Sora's reprogramming XD)

to sum it all up -

thleon2.gif

Shade737

Silver Member
I loved that they let you use the lightcycles it made me feel more connected to the world.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Space Paranoids was probably one of the best worlds in there.
Better than Atlantica. The Light Cycle stuff was a little tough the first time I tried it, but not too bad afterwards.
Didn't like the whole Solar Sailor part a whole lot.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I enjoyed Space Paranoids except for the MCP battle. It took me like 20 tries on Proud mode...

D

The KR3W
I found this world to be enjoyable and the only Disney playable world to come into a non-Disney World. Plus the movie of this world was good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back