• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

space(out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The inspiration should be pretty obvious.
I'm thinking it might be too hectic.
spaceoutcopy.jpg

Vicodin

relative power
Sorry Kaz, but you made it worse.

Overall Zook, not bad. Probably the best you've done. Sharpen some things up, etc, and it'll be nicer.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Theres too much blues to go with the color of the stock. If they didn't clash so much it would be a lot nicer. I also think that they gray clutter around her and the splatter in the bottom left could go.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
pretty much what everyone else said. although the stock placement could've been better i think.

on a side note, i prefer kaz's, everything blends much nicer.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
wow thank you for all the feedback. I get what you are all saying about the colors, I will play around with them to have everything blend better. To be honest Kaz I was trying to stay away from the washed out look that you had with the 100 degrees and rising tag.

jade31891

Oh wow. I LOVE your colour work. The one thing I do prefer about Kaz's to yours though, is that though your colours are excellent, in parts they feel over saturated and almost murky. Also, places on the focal look really JPEGish- you could try either VERY light bluring to fix that up, or if you know of them you could try using topaz filters on different opacity settings.

Your depth is wonderful, and in fact I find that depth is something that's really a hit or miss when it comes to this style. You did a very nice job on that.

Last thing- work on lighting. I know it sounds like I say that a lot. I'm by far not a master of lighting myself but it's one of the first things I look for. It looks like you've defined the light source in the right spot, just have it effect the focal and the focal's surrounding area some more. :)

And because Kaz did it... D:

spaceoutjadeedit.png

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
V2
took out that gray next to her head, brightened he stock, toned down the darkness in multiple spots, and did a tad more smudging.

spaceoutv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back