• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soundtrack Release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

htmsd

Awards
When do you think Kingdom Hearts III Original Soundtrack will be released?
It's almost the release date but I can't find anything for preorder in the Square Enix Music website (SQUARE ENIX MUSIC).

KINGDOM HEARTS OST was released on Mar 27, 2002 (1 day before the game's JP release date)
KINGDOM HEARTS II OST was released on Jan 25,2006 (34 days after the game's JP release date)
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX- OST BOX was released on Nov 26, 2014 (55 days after 2.5's JP release date)
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D OST was released on Mar 29, 2012 (20 days after the game's JP release date)

Usually preorder and announcement were available 2-3 months before it's release date. At this rate, I believe the soundtrack might be released on April/May or after all additional story DLCs added to prevent spoilers from track's title. However, there's also a possibility that they will release 2 part soundtrack like FFXV did, which the 2nd one contains additional tracks from the final mixes.

nosledX

I really wish that they could release the soundtrack only a month later or so. I mean, the main themes are already out there so why take so long in a streaming/online music generation. Later on I could accept the delay but I think the consumer view changed a lot and it could sell really great if they schedule soon enough

Back