• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soulless or whatever dont exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku X

ok so i always see people on the forums talking about the new creature being soul-less', but they arent real. i know this for a fact because in KH2 in one of the ansem reports(i dont know what one) that the heart becomes heartless and the body AND soul go into the creation of a nobody, so there cant be soul-less. thats it.

A

Audo

Yeah, we know.
I haven't heard people saying the soul thing for a while. Everyone is caught up on Memories now =3

A

Audo

ya it was a while and the memory thing is retarded, but i was just on a thread and someone talked about it and i got mad

I don't think the memory ones are retarded. My theory is with them.

Xarhas

some of them are ok but ive read some that dont make any sense
A lot of theories don't make sense. That's why they are theories. Theories are pretty much someone's opinion. Like my Dad says:"Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one"
Anyways, I USED to call them Soul-less, but now I've just become lazy, and I call them Chasers. That's probably not their name either, but, oh well.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 3088208" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>
A lot of theories don't make sense. That's why they are theories. Theories are pretty much someone's opinion. Like my Dad says:"Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one"
Anyways, I USED to call them Soul-less, but now I've just become lazy, and I call them Chasers. That's probably not their name either, but, oh well.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
so we are going to call them Buttholes? lawl.

If they were to be called memories, we should call them "The Forgotten"

A

Audo

Well your Dad is wrong then >.>

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Back to the discussion. The Enemies may not have hearts, but they arent heartless. They could be called "Souls" or "The Forgotten" im not exactly sure which, becuase we know nothing about the Enemies except for the two that weve seen so far.

KCDjedi

*ahem*
Secret Ansem Report #4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?

How's that? If people could learn how to read they'd be able to think clearly.

Xarhas

KCDjedi's Avatar:YAY!!!! MX IS DANCING!!!!
Anyways, where does Ansem's Secret Reports fit in here???? n00b Q...
Sorry, I'm hyper today, I just had a pop.
I mean, a Soda, yeah, a soda.

Last edited:

Xarhas

When the Heart leaves the body to go do it's own thing, a Nobody is (often) created from the Body and Soul left behind.
Good point.:thumbsup:
And if the person who turned into a Heartless who has a strong will turns into a nobody, right?
Only with a strong will right? Or is that only with human-shaped Nobodies like Org.13?
Wait!!! I thought Nobodies and Heartless didn't even exist during BBS, not that nobodies ever existed, anyways, but...

Last edited:

Xarhas

Bolded Letters: You can get banned for making a post too short and doing something like this:

Hi. (25 chracter Rule)

Its there for a reason.

Oopsy-Doopsy!!!! Well, my post wasn't all THAT worthless was it???
Well, I guess it could have been more worthwhile...
I edited it anyways. Thx for warning me.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When the heart leaves the body, its called the BBS enemies.

What happens when it DOESENT turn into a nobody? BAM! a Soulless is made.

No... When a heart leaves the body and soul and it wasn't taken by the darkness, the body and soul remain as a shell... We saw as much with Kairi's body... Her heart was gone and the body and soul were left as a shell...

Also, if this were true, we would have seen these enemies in KH1 & 2, seeing as how it would be a natural creation... But, since they seemed to have disappeared all together, then there is a very good possibility that they were created by someone who is no longer around to create them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back